Team Avolition
phlood

Team Avolition best/funniest moments compilation.

phlood    19

I made a video and took a couple days to work on it, I have been a fan of Avo for a long ass time so I wanted to make a video for people to look at if they wanted to relive the early days of Avo! Please enjoy this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11fMjMh9FGs&feature=youtu.be

Edited by JacobJake51
  • Upvote 3

phlood    19

upvoted because Thé à la Menthe

too much for zblock

• Upvote 1

phlood    19

too long but i hadn't seen most of it

Yes. It was a little long for a Funny/Best moment video. I agree. I am gonna start working on a Reddit edition in a little bit. I need to get all of my videos downloaded first.

NinjaTawn    11

Yes. It was a little long for a Funny/Best moment video. I agree. I am gonna start working on a Reddit edition in a little bit. I need to get all of my videos downloaded first.

When you do the reddit edition do the song UnknownGamer made for the Storm for the reddit party.

phlood    19

When you do the reddit edition do the song UnknownGamer made for the Storm for the reddit party.

I am going to have to do that haha! Thanks for the recommendation.

phlood    19

I wanted everyone to know on this thread that I am starting development of the Reddit compilation. I was having problems with my video editing software - it was declining my placement of the videos into the clip bin. I am going to be adding the song that UnknownGamer made and I will post to this thread and add another thread when it is complete, give me a couple weeks to complete the project because I have school and that can get into the way of my video editing.

Any recommendations are welcome :D

Edited by JacobJake51

phlood    19

So... Ugh.... I don't really have a good explanation for this but I just started working on the video again, I had to download vegas because camtasia is just all around terrible for editing long videos in my opinion. I don't have lots of time for editing but now I have the motivation so it should be done in the upcoming weeks. Sorry for the wait if anyone has actually been waiting lol...