Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Kensta_Senpai

Hello! New guy here!

Hi! Kensta-Senpai here. I might sound like a weeaboo, but if you perceive me to be one, I am proud to be one. I am glad to be in the forums of the griefing team I follow and watch on YouTube whenever I have free time.

My irl name isn't Kensta, but I like the sound and tone of it, I'd like to have that as my name on the internet :P. I'm 15 years old and a freshman in a university undertaking Medical Technology. My 2nd resort is I.T, and last resort is enlisting in the U.S. Navy.

Born in Bennetsville, South Carolina, raised from 6 months to 8 years in Houston, Texas, and currently living in the Philippines from 8 years until the present.

I would like to learn programming (Java and LUA) for my Minecraft modding (kinda tired of waiting for 1.7 mods to update to 1.8, xD) and X-Plane 10 special scripting, if I could. Problem is, I'm a huge lazy butt and sit on my computer all day playing Minecraft, X-Plane or CS:GO.

I'd like to meet new friends here, and possibly have some friends to play together with.

Also, seeing from my name, I watch anime, read manga and read light novels when I actually go off of my games for a while.

I think that's all I have to say. If you want to know more about me, please talk to me, I'd enjoy it :)

See ya,

Kensta-Senpai

BTW, Team Avolition deserves ice cream!

Edited by Kensta_Senpai

dejordzta    1688

Welcome aboard, friend! Thanks for the insightful and well written introduction!

"kinda tired of waiting for 1.7 mods to update to 1.8, xD" use that drive! I know you said you're lazy, but just straight attempting stuff like this is the best way to get started! It makes it so much more personal, and I think helps you retain the knowledge better than learning from a book on how to use if/else statements, and write a for loop.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. What flavour ice-cream?

Thanks for the warm welcome, I really appreciate it.

>Going back to Philippines

mate, thats the worst thing I have ever heard, not to mention your shitty pldt/globe internet speeds.

Welcome to the forums

Yeah, well, a promised 1 Mbps LTE subscription from Globe only gives in actuality around 200 Kbps, and since I live a bit farther from town, my ping in CS:GO averages 150 from whatever the nearest server is. (Kinda unhappy because my friend who lives in the town with the exact same internet subscription as mine gets 100 ms ping.)

It's kinda sad, as much as I want to return to 'Murica for all the pleasures she provides, not to mention lightning fast internet, my father has turned into an illegal alien in the PH, and thus, is impossible to get him to legally move back with us, IF we ever get to moving back.

What flavour ice-cream?

That I do not know, lol.

Edited by Kensta_Senpai

Error    1334

Thanks for the warm welcome, I really appreciate it.

Yeah, well, a promised 1 Mbps LTE subscription from Globe only gives in actuality around 200 Kbps, and since I live a bit farther from town, my ping in CS:GO averages 150 from whatever the nearest server is. (Kinda unhappy because my friend who lives in the town with the exact same internet subscription as mine gets 100 ms ping.)

It's kinda sad, as much as I want to return to 'Murica for all the pleasures she provides, not to mention lightning fast internet, my father has turned into an illegal alien in the PH, and thus, is impossible to get him to legally move back with us, IF we ever get to moving back.

That I do not know, lol.

Oh god LOL, I'm in the same with you except my family is doing the same in america :^) but yeah I know that third world internet feel so well. good luck with your comp games

Oh god LOL, I'm in the same with you except my family is doing the same in america :^) but yeah I know that third world internet feel so well. good luck with your comp games

Been in another place for 2 days, but yeah, online gaming is no fun with high ping due to third-world internet.