Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Majestic

Are they ever coming back?

Majestic    0

Will our griefing heroes ever return? Others on YouTube have tried, but no other channel matches the sheer perfection and professionalism brought by Team Avolition, will they ever return?

On a side note, I griefed a massive shop supply thingy, and then sold all of the items I stole to the same shop. Then, I stole them again, then rinse and repeat.

Please come back Avo.

PigHunter    301

It's most likely not going to happen. They have lives and jobs and hate minecraft. They've mostly moved on. They still play video games together once in awhile, but that's about it.

Also no one here cares about greifing. Most of us think it's stupid.

Welcome to the forums.

• Downvote 1

Narka    614

Possibly, and not in a way that is synonymous with "no". They actually play together quite often from what I've gathered. Minecraft got too hard to do anything with, Krysk had a stint as an admin for a major server network (which he may or may not still be a part of) and griefing would reflect bad on him, and no other games that are good to fuck with have come about.

Basically, we're waiting for another game with a lot of autistic players and destructive potential.

CARVERitUP    4995

This has been discussed pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenty of times, so I have to lock this, sorry.