Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Snowlord

One Final Grief

Snowlord    3

You know the saying every fighters got one last fight in them? Well I think you guys have one final grief. There are still some servers with awful protection. What I'm saying is that I think you guys should hit one more server as a send off to the briefing videos. And even if not for those reasons do it for the long term fans who have been watching since the beginning. Everyone loves the vids and you should do one final one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Squishofdoom    142

I don't remember anyone saying that Team Avolition is dead. They just hate Minecraft. And have jobs. It can be hard to get a bunch of people together to make a video when they all have conflicting schedules, but that doesn't mean they're never going to make a video again. They'll just be doing it on their own time, not yours.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Saltiren    73

A lot of us want more Team Avolition grief videos, but even a final tribute wouldn't somehow create the time to do it; they're all just busy.

Sexyperson99    358

Plus Minecraft is fucking boring.

This.

Minecraft PVP has just become who can make a less obvious triggerbot. All servers are dying.

revan114    1186

Avolition has better things to do than to fucking troll 12 year olds on an old shitty video game inhabited by children.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Afrodude4    199

And if they DID somehow get together to actually make a video, I'd hope they wouldn't be playing such a shit game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

xTeraa    78

If you had a good concept or idea that was worth everyone's time then it has a chance of happening. Bring something to the table. That's what I did.

zillyno    0

Unfortunately(?) these are grown men with jobs an lives. They don't have time to do this sort of thing.

Also, trolling a bunch of 12 year-olds in a shitty game gets boring after a while, don'tcha think?

revan114    1186

K but you guys dont have to be pricks about it.

Uh actually we fucking do have to be pricks about it seeing as to how even after this question has been answered like fucking 10 times in the past, people STILL are incapable of using the search function and looking for the answer to their question which already exists, thus cluttering the board with more stupid useless threads.

Not only that, but if you just fucking think about the question you're asking with just a small slither of common sense you'd go

"Well, it's pretty possible everyone in Avolition is in their 20s now and doing things, maybe griefing is just not on their radar anymore?" but nope.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

KeroPearhart    385

Also, trolling a bunch of 12 year-olds in a shitty game gets boring after a while, don'tcha think?

Isn't that also why they made videos for other games, though?

I get the point that destroying the pixelated creation of either some poor punk or overgrown manchild can get boring once you've exhausted every creative method of doing so - which to Avolition's credit, no two videos are entirely alike, even multiple videos from the same server - but part of me likes to think that people aren't just watching just to be copycats. The inbetween chatter between those taking part in the videos has always entertained me, sometimes moreso than what's actually going on because the content is usually funny at all times.

I mean, I don't expect Minecraft videos at all anymore from the team, much less a send-off grief video to tell the internet they're done with Minecraft for good - I think the lack of Minecraft videos over time (excluding the Hunger Games set) says that already for the few that pay enough attention. And even if everyone did have spare time to waste, I'd personally rather see it on other games that they also enjoy with exploitative qualities.

Afrodude4    199

K but you guys dont have to be pricks about it.

To be honest a lot of us have been here for years seeing similar questions get answered. I think we have a right to be pricks about it.