Team Avolition
Krikilla

Do You Hate Me?

majesty327    206

Is that an insult to me for saying Starberry_Sundae was awesome?

Oh god, I have been on this FORUM Page since 1:00!

Oh god, I have been on this page since 1:00!

Please for the love Basil II don't double post.

If you have two things to say, there isn't a character limit. Try to contain it all into one post, or edit additional words into the already existing post.

Edited by majesty327
  • Downvote 1

Krikilla    58

If you have two things to say, there isn't a character limit. Try to contain it all into one post, or edit additional words into the already existing post.

Sorry about that majesty, it glitched

majesty327    206

I wasn't talking about the glitched post, I was talking about the two different posts in a row. Though I guess that counts too, try not to submit twice.

• Downvote 1

Krikilla    58

I wasn't talking about the glitched post, I was talking about the two different posts in a row. Though I guess that counts too, try not to submit twice.

Oh ok, sorry about that...

Church    1234

You use obnoxious fonts.

You make useless topics with no actual discussion value.

You barely qualify as a person of no value.

df8c662963.png

Holy fucking shit. You've been around here for fucking years and you haven't grown up a bit. You're the piece of fucking shit that doesn't qualify as a person with no value and again a big reason why these forums are in the shape that they're in. Nothing you've posted has ever had any fucking discussion value and even when you try your opinions are absolute dogshit. Please, fuck off because I'd rather have a fan boy around these parts then someone as fucking stupid as you.

• Upvote 2

Remy    307

Is there a point to this thread, or are we all just blowing off some steam?

rakiru    2713

Please for the love Basil II don't minimod. (wtf does that even mean?)

But yes...

Use the edit button instead of double posting. That wasn't a glitch, you posted one thing then posted something completely different. Also, this isn't facebook - you don't need to tell us everything you do. There is no real worth in telling us that you've been on the forum for a few hours or something. Hell, there's no use in this thread anymore.

dejordzta    1687

That is a funny pic of Jar Jar Binks lol. But anyways thanks for stopping by.

BUT THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

I CAN'T

HE JUST

DID HE?

HE

I

Please for the love Basil II don't minimod. (wtf does that even mean?)

But yes...

Use the edit button instead of double posting. That wasn't a glitch, you posted one thing then posted something completely different. Also, this isn't facebook - you don't need to tell us everything you do. There is no real worth in telling us that you've been on the forum for a few hours or something. Hell, there's no use in this thread anymore.

All of the above. If you want to keep us updated on something you've done, use the shoutbox! It's a cesspool fun place where people, including myself, post things that wouldn't need a thread made specifically for :)

Nessosin    705

Personally I love you and think you're a great new addition to the forum. Please stick around.

azami    816

Personally I love you and think you're a great new addition to the forum. Please stick around.

iJzD9.png

• Upvote 3

Flash    488

I don't know who you are so how can I hate you?

The Americans hated the Russians without ever meeting one. The Nazi's hated the Jews often without seeing what was done to them. Atheists hate Christians without ever having met an intelligent one and vice versa. Its really pretty easy to hate without knowing.

Atheists hate Christians without ever having met an intelligent one and vice versa.

Wat.

I mean I understand fedora-tipping new teen atheists, but many atheists are also agnostic and will not say they can prove god doesn't exist, but rather think that it's unreasonable to believe in a god since there isn't any proof.

Edited by Starberry_Sundae
  • Upvote 1

Ellipzocore    152

I used to be like you once, so let me give you some advice: posting "WOE IS ME" threads makes people dislike you more, and posting too many threads, most of them having no discussion value just makes you seem twelve. My advice is simple: don't post as much. It seems like you're looking for getting as many posts as possible, not to have quality posts. I was told this exact thing when I was doing the same shit, and I didn't listen. It is quality over quantity. I tried to make quality posts after being told that, but I tried too hard, and it only made me look autistic. Don't be autistic - that doesn't help your reputation on these forums. If you really want to make sure people like you, don't post too much, and only post if you can add to the discussion, but don't try too hard to add to the discussion. It may seem hard, but trust me it works.

Puddleduck    867

The Americans hated the Russians without ever meeting one. The Nazi's hated the Jews often without seeing what was done to them. Atheists hate Christians without ever having met an intelligent one and vice versa. Its really pretty easy to hate without knowing.

But that's pretty dumb.

Except French ferry workers, everyone is justified in hating them.

• Upvote 1