Team Avolition
Krucien

Hey im Krucien and I do things.

Krucien    8

Names krucien I play games, just looking for a forum with people to talk to because I'm getting very bored at the moment. umm I hate mmos don't know why I just find them boring. I love Pokemon and have around 35000 cards or more. As you can tell from my last sentence I'm a huge collector I love collecting different things mostly cards of comicbooks.

I like to skate a lot one of my hobbies besides collecting and gaming. Listen to a shit ton of kanye west and Eminem everyday. I honestly don't know where I'm going with this introduction. Uh I hate pineapples and yeah.

• Upvote 3

azami    816

Name's Meowingtons. Pleasure to make your acquaintance *tips fedora*

dan, like.. man.. dude....

• Upvote 2

Syphist    1415

Hi and welcome to the forums. Speaking of Pokemon cards, I would actually like to make a mill deck for the lulz. Sadly no one I know actually plays it actively enough to warrant me getting those cards.

Meowingtons    100

Speaking of Pokemon cards, I would actually like to make a mill deck for the lulz. Sadly no one I know actually plays it actively enough to warrant me getting those cards.

1v1 me pokemon

Krucien    8

Welcome to the forums. I also find MMOs boring.

We shall become good friends.

Phlyrox    1112

Welcome to the forums. I never got into any mmos not even wow or runescape back in the day. And that's a lot of cards, impressive