Team Avolition
Relevant

(Almost) Four Year Retrospective

Relevant    603

No, that didn't really work out, because of personality differences and so on and so forth.

This was a story I'm quite fond of, how I got with my "new" girlfriend, which I'll spoil for the sake of the topic.

Did I meet any of those people at Comic-Con? Or were they separate?

PigHunter    300

No, that didn't really work out, because of personality differences and so on and so forth.

This was a story I'm quite fond of, how I got with my "new" girlfriend, which I'll spoil for the sake of the topic.

Most of my friends aren't in difficult programs. I'm not either, but none of them have to take calculus, which I know is not that hard but I'm not that great at that kind of math, it doesn't help that calculus is really uninteresting. Anyway, enough of me being defensive and trying to save face. I was studying like a good little boy one friday night, while all of my friends and new gf were drinking in my room, planning on going to a club in another town. I'd gotten into the habit of not drinking whenever travel is involved, for reasons that happened later in the night.

New gf, good and sozzled, bailed from their pregaming session to come hang out with me. I knew there was a bunch of tension, as she would go out of her way to keep me company despite my lack of doing anything interesting or providing any reason for her to hang out with me outside of talking whenever I got sick of math. Also, there was the part where our hands touched and we both just opted to not acknowledge it. So, she was drunk, and she tried to make out with me. I was down, but I didn't want to do it while she was drunk just in case she ended up regretting it in the morning, or thinking I'm a mingebag for going along with what she wanted when she was drunk.

She pouted, but ultimately accepted it. They all left around 10:30 to catch a bus to go to the club like responsible drunks. Takes about 23 minutes to get to this town, and approximately 28 minutes after they left, my roommate texts me to let me know that he felt like shit and one of our mutual friends was aggressively vomiting in the bathroom, and that could I pretty please with a shot of jack on top come and pick them up. I loaded my car up with water and garbage bags and took off. Turns out, all of our other friends left them there in a drunk tank, so I was on my own. I arrived, to the bouncer discontentedly carrying the friend and half carrying my roommate who was trying to help. Friend is plopped into shotgun and promptly vomits into a bag. Friend falls asleep.

I don't know how much friend had to drink, so I resort to happily smacking the shit out of him to keep him awake while I'm driving. My roommate is screaming his fucking head off trying to keep this dude awake, and I'm quickly losing brain cells. I resist the urge to brakecheck his ass and we make it back to campus, though our intrepid drunkard is now slightly red in the face for some reason. I called our friend's ex, who was drinking with us and because I figured she would be mostly competent by now. I told her to bring a couple sober people to help me get friend to his room.

She brought fucking everyone. Including gf, which was nice. He immediately starts crying upon arrival, asking for his ex. She accepts an awkward hug and runs the fuck home. She was not sober at all. I help friend out of the car, and after walking about halfway through the lot he goes limp in my arms and drops like a rock to the floor. I kind of left him there and got an RA to help us out. One of them just asked if he was going to vomit and I almost hit her for being a waste of space. We get him to his room, where gf and I spend three hours babysitting this dude while he sobs out his life story, which is more than a little sociopathic.

He conks out, we leave. She sleeps over. AYY LMAO.

We got drunk on Halloween after being a casual thing for a while and we both decided we wanted a relationship, a deal we sealed with a fist bump. Then I passed out on the floor.

Merry Christmas.

I'm so fucking excited for collage.

Zirix    716

Here are the only things that are worth talking about that I remember.

January 2014 - Arrested for possession of marijuana (est. 35-42 grams) 2 days after my birthday. Luckily, wasn't charged with a felony possession charge or intent to distribute. Spent a week in juvenile detention center. Had probation for a few months and mandatory drug education classes. Carver had to play a LoL ranked game 4v5 on that day and won.

January 2015 - Built a gaming computer.

June 2015 - Finished sophomore year with a 0.28 GPA for the 4th quarter.

nothing else happens

Error    1334

So right here cunts.

after I left I had a fuckton alot of depression and other unrelated stuff. but I don't want to get a fullstory because I don't want people finding out stuff.

Anyways, I have been a fuckhead after moving in the states, and mind you I have BEEN literally doing stuff, like cops getting called to go into my house, went to a hospital for a 51-50 (and a recent call about 3 weeks for the same thing) with all these drama stuff, depression going on around my steam life/internet life.

I stopped going to school like, I said I would stop school after there was only 3 days left(again) so I haven't finished my schooling, as because of the depression is really affecting me hard, and no one seems to understand how to step in my shoes. with a more recent news about me, I was not being myself but pretending to be someone else so I could cater to people I knew, but all that change when I realized everyone is a shitter and was a fool to unroot myself from my/our traditions of being a cunt to everyone else. I know everyone is probably confused as much when I added them on steam and removed them again and again, I am going through some tough times enough to make me do a blind's car ride over a cliff. Surely enough, I made a huge mistake on trying to change for the better the most awful thing you have to do, I learned alot from the years I have been doing stuff, I learned so hard and had more stuff I knew and skills that I got just from talking to people.

In other news, I have been on elfleadermike's steam group playing wc3 and running with another group called warbros, which is a 4chan clan that is highly like fraction in terms of dickerey and being above every other groups. Fun group, unique with many faggots with shitty opinions but that what makes it good, everyone doesn't agree. I definitely miss some avolition stuff before the chatbox and the league of shits flooding it, I made friends, enemies, enemies with benefits, ect but I cannot forget the memories and laughs our forums had over the years. sure we changed and sure as well alot of us are probably not even looking at this site anymore. But having flashbacks of the drama and fun we shared made us what we are. I can name alot but I wont, thanks for everyone in this site. I had a great run and alot of fun.

Like every other things, everything falls and dies off but theres always people who will never forget.

I am off doing what I do best. Ruining communities, being an asshole who wins at arguments thats enough to qualify for cubic zirconia in the special olympics as well as being shady. Error is back at being crazy you shits, I am back! literally more crazy and suicidal but with 50% more fun. One day you'll find out I'm dead, but hopefully you find out I did it my way and its (hopefully) gonna be amazing.

God speed you fuckers, We are always gonna watch over the friends of Error.

d4PwCXX.jpg

But first, some wise wisdom. You have the power to change anything, Use wisely your power of choice, There are many paths that multiply endlessly, If anyone fucks you over. fuck them back harder and let them suffer before the main suffering you do. NEVER trust everyone and I mean everyone. Wordcrafting is a powerful tool, learn it. Going last is a best choice but going first is a risky choice that can turn everything around, last of all. Like they say, never judge a book by its cover. See the insides, it will probably be more complicated than you think and that means its a good thing.

But ANOTHER MENTION:

Glad to see azathoth went out of his edgy /b/ phase and turned normie, I hope that goes with the rest of you.

Enigma is still a retarded tumblr bitch who noticed her shit, glad you got called out, I hope you shits learn from what you see.

Thanks again mumble/fraction. I had a fun time.

Shout out to zirix for getting perma ban in league. nice stuff mate.

Rakiru and Wkter. You guys are great, I hope I didn't mess up stuff and lowered your opinions of me :(

Sirenfal, for declining my friend request everytime I sent it. Love you too.

Tricolore, I miss you bud :( I hope you are in that good heaven where Jason Alexander is Jesus while you watch seinfeld

ElfLeaderMike for taking care of WC3 vidya, the no games lives on and fucking castlefight should be everytime I ask for it.

iPickedScout, he picked scout in HoN.

Yoshi and Trotterly, How the fuck are you two still Subscriber?

Vonsen, Church, Zebster, DaNoobz, Legion, Nessosin, ReubenMcHawk ect, Crash, Cidian, Dell, Skell. Great people. I don't want to write a long sentence so I can tell how great you people are. I played with dell on warframe once, how random is that?

Random, for looking like jacket from Payday 2 hotline miami dlc

Sexyperson99 for being a faggot still and blocking me on steam, fuck you boi I still have you email nigguh.

And everyone else I didn't mention because I want to mention everyone else. You're great, but not BipolarBear. Fuck you autist and your group too, you fucking furfags you probably such each other off in skype.

oh cool, I forgot I can spoiler stuff.

Thanks again :3 (literally no one cares about this thing I wrote, its amazing enough if you actually read my post)

Edited by Error
  • Upvote 4

Azathoth    3395

Did I meet any of those people at Comic-Con? Or were they separate?

No, you met my girlfriend's roommate. Same friend group though.

I'm so fucking excited for collage.

College is pretty awesome.

I have advice on the subject:

1. Take classes that aren't relevant to your major. If you're STEM, take writing classes, art classes, so on and so forth. If you're not a STEM major, take some CS classes because that way you have something that's extremely marketable.

2. Psychedelics are a must at some point in your career. Don't overdo it. Do your research and do it safely and you will have quite the experience. (Story relating to that, some people have already read it but eat my ass):

We dropped around 2pm. We being me, my girlfriend, and two other friends of ours. I took 2 tabs and everyone else took one. I didn't want to risk swallowing them, so i didn't talk much. I sounded like an idiot with a mouth full of spit that I didn't know how to get rid of at the time. I dropped a friend's bag off in his dorm, we flashed him the tabs, went on our merry way.

We went to the field where we planned to meet up with the others, but we were early, kind of anxious, and kind of bored. So we packed up and walked to over to the aptly named Tripping Fields. We walked around through the woods, and it felt like a fucking desert there. My stomach felt like it was stretching, might have been anxiety or nausea or both. It wasn't pleasant. I kept looking over and feeling like I was the only one in the desert because my friends were a lot better at handling the heat than I was.

Bored again, we found our way back to the original field, and we actually found some of the people we were going to trip with. They didn't have their tabs, because our friend and supplier was holding on to them. He had messaged us all saying he was 2000 feet above us, and that we could drop without him. We spent a while debating whether that meant he was high as a kite or that he was hiking. Turns out it was both. Our rightly nicknamed High Priest was almost three hours late to his own party. But he did eventually bring pizza and stuff.

Another three friends passed us, and I had to run them down and bring them over because they couldn't hear the whistling or screaming. They all dropped around the same time we did, so things were starting to pick up. At this time, our supplies totaled some Nerf blasters, paint that one of us stole from Rite-Aid, and writing materials. All the makings of a good time, and someone added on a guitar to the mix.

Nothing much had been accomplished until about an hour after this. No one was really sure of what to do with themselves until someone grabbed fistfuls of red paint, stared with a fiery passion at his knee, and started screaming while applying red paint to his entire right leg. We all promptly lost our shit and began painting ourselves and each other. After we got done, I had hand prints on my man titties, a cross on my forehead, my entire left calf was an ocean view, and what looked like a tire track and other miscellaneous brown stains on my arms. I stood up and said flatly to everyone that I looked like a "shit phoenix". That became my nickname, and literally everyone started calling me Shit Phoenix, and half of those people still call me that. Someone got painted up to look like Rafiki, and I think she fucking knighted somebody by putting red paint on a stick and then smearing it over somebody's nipple. It was all fun and games until we found the Nerf.

Now, this came the part where I wrote something that I believed was a bomb-ass opening for a drug fueled novel. In my notes I found the phrase "There are usually only moments of clarity, and this one started with: 'Who wants to get shot?'". Which sounds really bad ass until you realize that the owner of those words meant "With a dart covered in paint". All of our bodies looked like art student projects covered in red splatters. I got shot directly in the eye with a dart coated in black paint. It was odd, I felt like the dart actually went through my head, I could feel it between my ears and in the back of my head. 2spooky.

Some more descriptive things being that I felt the boundaries of my skin were being pulled at by something, and that any lines between me and the rest of the universe were faded and blurred. My jaw almost exploded when I tried to eat pizza, it was trying to travel to another fucking dimension. Pizza tasted pretty good, just took a lot more effort to chew it right. There were three stages that I experienced constantly over the course of the trip, and those were:

1. Unbounded joy

2. Weird moments of self awareness

3. Feeling so full of energy that I thought I was going to explode. i called these "Happy Little Panic Attacks".

We really fell out of touch with reality, it was mind blowing the first time I realized we were surrounded by families and students, we were so off in our own little world. I don't think anyone could have told you what planet we were on. Time also failed to do anything to us. We could see all the LARPers playing through the tree line. They were at it longer then we were, and we were outside for about 8 hours. I totally forgot I had bodily functions, and I got pissed off about having to go to the bathroom. Having a physical body felt pretty damn wrong.

The day ended after awhile, and we all got food in our paint covered state. Everyone was asking if there was a paint party, and we all just told them that we had to get the finals stress out somehow. Then we all decided to go smoke some weed, and it took like an hour and a half for us to be ready. Took me like five minutes, and then I got really stressed and angry about the fact that we weren't doing anything. I had some internal fire that commanded me to do something, anything, and we were just waiting. It was wonderful to have that kind of feeling, because that fiery passion never really happens to me, and so I was grateful for it.

Then we smoked, I relaxed, walked back to my dorm and promptly passed out for 11 hours.

Good times.

3. Join clubs that you like and stick with them. Go for leadership positions if you can for the ones you're really into. A good GPA and nothing else makes you pretty much useless once you graduate.

4. Study abroad. Just once, if you can. It's totally worth it.

PigHunter    300

No, you met my girlfriend's roommate. Same friend group though.

College is pretty awesome.

I have advice on the subject:

1. Take classes that aren't relevant to your major. If you're STEM, take writing classes, art classes, so on and so forth. If you're not a STEM major, take some CS classes because that way you have something that's extremely marketable.

2. Psychedelics are a must at some point in your career. Don't overdo it. Do your research and do it safely and you will have quite the experience. (Story relating to that, some people have already read it but eat my ass):

We dropped around 2pm. We being me, my girlfriend, and two other friends of ours. I took 2 tabs and everyone else took one. I didn't want to risk swallowing them, so i didn't talk much. I sounded like an idiot with a mouth full of spit that I didn't know how to get rid of at the time. I dropped a friend's bag off in his dorm, we flashed him the tabs, went on our merry way.

We went to the field where we planned to meet up with the others, but we were early, kind of anxious, and kind of bored. So we packed up and walked to over to the aptly named Tripping Fields. We walked around through the woods, and it felt like a fucking desert there. My stomach felt like it was stretching, might have been anxiety or nausea or both. It wasn't pleasant. I kept looking over and feeling like I was the only one in the desert because my friends were a lot better at handling the heat than I was.

Bored again, we found our way back to the original field, and we actually found some of the people we were going to trip with. They didn't have their tabs, because our friend and supplier was holding on to them. He had messaged us all saying he was 2000 feet above us, and that we could drop without him. We spent a while debating whether that meant he was high as a kite or that he was hiking. Turns out it was both. Our rightly nicknamed High Priest was almost three hours late to his own party. But he did eventually bring pizza and stuff.

Another three friends passed us, and I had to run them down and bring them over because they couldn't hear the whistling or screaming. They all dropped around the same time we did, so things were starting to pick up. At this time, our supplies totaled some Nerf blasters, paint that one of us stole from Rite-Aid, and writing materials. All the makings of a good time, and someone added on a guitar to the mix.

Nothing much had been accomplished until about an hour after this. No one was really sure of what to do with themselves until someone grabbed fistfuls of red paint, stared with a fiery passion at his knee, and started screaming while applying red paint to his entire right leg. We all promptly lost our shit and began painting ourselves and each other. After we got done, I had hand prints on my man titties, a cross on my forehead, my entire left calf was an ocean view, and what looked like a tire track and other miscellaneous brown stains on my arms. I stood up and said flatly to everyone that I looked like a "shit phoenix". That became my nickname, and literally everyone started calling me Shit Phoenix, and half of those people still call me that. Someone got painted up to look like Rafiki, and I think she fucking knighted somebody by putting red paint on a stick and then smearing it over somebody's nipple. It was all fun and games until we found the Nerf.

Now, this came the part where I wrote something that I believed was a bomb-ass opening for a drug fueled novel. In my notes I found the phrase "There are usually only moments of clarity, and this one started with: 'Who wants to get shot?'". Which sounds really bad ass until you realize that the owner of those words meant "With a dart covered in paint". All of our bodies looked like art student projects covered in red splatters. I got shot directly in the eye with a dart coated in black paint. It was odd, I felt like the dart actually went through my head, I could feel it between my ears and in the back of my head. 2spooky.

Some more descriptive things being that I felt the boundaries of my skin were being pulled at by something, and that any lines between me and the rest of the universe were faded and blurred. My jaw almost exploded when I tried to eat pizza, it was trying to travel to another fucking dimension. Pizza tasted pretty good, just took a lot more effort to chew it right. There were three stages that I experienced constantly over the course of the trip, and those were:

1. Unbounded joy

2. Weird moments of self awareness

3. Feeling so full of energy that I thought I was going to explode. i called these "Happy Little Panic Attacks".

We really fell out of touch with reality, it was mind blowing the first time I realized we were surrounded by families and students, we were so off in our own little world. I don't think anyone could have told you what planet we were on. Time also failed to do anything to us. We could see all the LARPers playing through the tree line. They were at it longer then we were, and we were outside for about 8 hours. I totally forgot I had bodily functions, and I got pissed off about having to go to the bathroom. Having a physical body felt pretty damn wrong.

The day ended after awhile, and we all got food in our paint covered state. Everyone was asking if there was a paint party, and we all just told them that we had to get the finals stress out somehow. Then we all decided to go smoke some weed, and it took like an hour and a half for us to be ready. Took me like five minutes, and then I got really stressed and angry about the fact that we weren't doing anything. I had some internal fire that commanded me to do something, anything, and we were just waiting. It was wonderful to have that kind of feeling, because that fiery passion never really happens to me, and so I was grateful for it.

Then we smoked, I relaxed, walked back to my dorm and promptly passed out for 11 hours.

Good times.

3. Join clubs that you like and stick with them. Go for leadership positions if you can for the ones you're really into. A good GPA and nothing else makes you pretty much useless once you graduate.

4. Study abroad. Just once, if you can. It's totally worth it.

Already dropped mushrooms and MXE, have a bunch of acid on it's way too. I enjoy experimenting with mind altering substances. Also, thanks for the advice.

AnalAvenger    324

2. Psychedelics are a must at some point in your career. Don't overdo it. Do your research and do it safely and you will have quite the experience.

I agree with your other points, but this one is pretty eh. I've never understood the appeal of stuff like this, and I've never really wanted to experience it. Thanks for the other advice, though. Even though I'm only going into my Sophomore year, I've been trying to semi-plan out what I'll be doing in college.

I agree with your other points, but this one is pretty eh. I've never understood the appeal of stuff like this, and I've never really wanted to experience it. Thanks for the other advice, though. Even though I'm only going into my Sophomore year, I've been trying to semi-plan out what I'll be doing in college.

I wouldn't say psychedelics are mandatory, but I'd advise not to pass up the opportunity if you have the time and a safe place to do it in. Always test (true LSD has little taste if any and will glow slightly under a blacklight), always ask the dosage, and always be in a carefree area. When I drop with my apartment a mess, there is always a point when I feel like shit.

Flash    488

Got a girlfriend, got dumped the Sunday before prom over text. Ended up going with a friend instead had fun so on and so forth. Got some of my poetry published in the school newspaper, which is lame and cool at the same time. Graduated with a 3.9 GPA and got into the College I want to go to. Currently finishing something I have spent the past year working on, probably the best piece I have made. Planning on learning how to play the synth soon, probably finally going to learn a programming language, and build my own computer. Joined a competitive TF2 team finally, I am maining soldier and having a blast. I made some new friends which is pretty nice, they are in a band which is also nice. Other than that not a ton has been going on, same old worries same old shit.

PigHunter    300

It's not mandatory, but it's quite an experience. It changes your perspective on the world and can help treat some mental illness. That's true for me and a few others I've talked to about them. I'd encourage you to try it if you have the opportunity and trust the person you're getting it from.

revan114    1186

Starting last year was pretty much what would be the worst year of my life so far, where my already asshole of a dad got addicted to his pills and started taking shit tons of them every single day, and they made him angry and fucked over. Every single day all day I got to listen to my parents fight all the fucking time, and I went to bed afraid of what would happen while I was asleep. Not a fun thing.

Finally in October, he just ups and leaves without saying so much as a goodbye. Month later, we move into my grandparents house, and life's been better ever since.

This year's been great so far, but recently more fucking drama has cropped up and that's always annoying. Apparently this fucktard faggot is convinced my mother has "brainwashed" my sister and I into not wanting to see him, even though she has told us over and over again if we ever want to talk to him or see him we can. It doesn't seem to occur to him that I don't want to see him again because he's a horrible person.

Regardless, I'm still propelling forward into the shithole of the future. Soon I'll be taking my GED test, and I'm anxious as Hell on that.

Ellipzocore    152

Still going for that mathematics degree. Starting dat Calculus II this Monday (06/22/2015) because it isn't offered any other time except spring, and it is with a terribad professor. I am also getting promoted at work because gaining a promotion at McDonald's is so tough. I got a new Siamese kitten who seems to gain nourishment from attention. Finally, I am playing PC more and I just recently got a DS, and that is it. I have been consumed with all this other stuff that I haven't the time for online communities, although I wish to come back more often. I suppose I am part of the problem of why this place is relatively inactive. I am glad to see all the other people who posted haven't entirely given this place up.

Church    1234

TLDR, Mumble played a big hand in getting Fatty banned back in the day. I don't remember the full story but it didn't really have as much to do with the Obligatory mirror pics thread as people would think. More it was just her being a really shitty person.

Afrodude4    199

TLDR, Mumble played a big hand in getting Fatty banned back in the day. I don't remember the full story but it didn't really have as much to do with the Obligatory mirror pics thread as people would think. More it was just her being a really shitty person.

Yeah mostly this. Hanging around that whole time the mirror pics thread wasn't really the main reason people didn't like her.

• Upvote 1

ReubenMcHawk    27

I haven't used this website in nearly two years.

damn

I guess in those two years I've gotten some extent of a life and lost interest in video games for the most part. Still into pissing off nerds on the internet though, that will never stop being fun.

Edited by ReubenMcHawk