Team Avolition
Phlyrox

Manga/Manhwa/Webtoons/Graphic novels

Phlyrox    1112

Just want to share a couple that I've been reading and i'm looking for suggestions.

top 3 for me:

• One punch man (only reading the redrawn stuff) - hilarious goofy comic about a super hero who only needs one punch, and doesn't have any weaknesses.
  • The Gamer - mc is a gamer irl. i
  • The Breaker - martial arts and the mc becomes a bad ass out of no where. the art is pretty good but i hate how long the names are but still so similar to the others and how some people have multiple ones. (ps. the story isnt about bullying or what ever by the end of season 1, it actually gets interesting)

some others ive read/reading here: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Phlyrox/manga

i dont really have a pref on the genre other than it being not a sports one but there are some that i like. (like kurogane)

ps. tv/films bc some are made into shows and the description said visual entertainment :^)

Edited by Phlyrox

StickFigGuy    4

Welcome to the NHK ? It's about a NEET who meets a girl who helps him get back to society, very good show adaptation too.

clyde1500    101

For manhwa I'd recommend Soul Cartel, God of High School, Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School, and Noblesse. Noblesse is fantastic. Read it before anything else I list.

Manga I like: Boku no Hero Academia, Piano no Mori, 1001 Knights, Real Account, and Magi/Magi Sinbad no Bouken. I should make a full list I can publish but yeah.

Phlyrox    1112

I've been reading /read many graphic novel type stuff since I made this thread but this one I just started is the only one that made me one to necro this thread:

Choukakou it has many names and it's still ongoing but I give it a solid 9.5/10.

It's starts of as a typical story of a princess escaping a coup, but from the first chapter you should know the princess isn't some weak helpless girl. I dont want to spoil too much but theres no magic, mc is clever

(ps. im only around 30 chapters in as of this post and the series in still ongoing [never lucky])

Edited by Phlyrox