Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
aliceglass

hi friends

aliceglass    4

my name is alice, you can also call me alice. or if you also prefer alice, you can call me alice instead

i like long walks on the beaches, and the strawberries and peaches

i also dont use proper grammar, but i dont abbreviate words, unless theres a rule for proper punctuation and capitalization here

i play shitty sci-fi games, and im the only trap youll ever meet that thinks hrt is gross, trannies are mental illness, and are completely intolerant of them because im an asshole. im not saying any other details because this is a forum and not a blog.

friendly greetings to all of my newfound acquaintances

i love all of you dearly

• Upvote 4

Remy    307

Willkommen Alice! We don't heavily enforce the use of proper grammar and punctuation, but we appreciate it when people do. And no, you are in fact the 12th trap I've ever met that thinks HRT is gross and that's A-Okay because I'm of the same mind. We play pretty much any genre of game on here, so we got all your tastes covered. Also, we're all assholes to some degree, Alice.

In summary, enjoy your stay, post often and stick around.

Edited by Remy

aliceglass    4

Willkommen Alice! We don't heavily enforce the use of proper grammar and punctuation, but we appreciate it when people do. And no, you are in fact the 12th trap I've ever met that thinks HRT is gross and that's A-Okay because I'm of the same mind. We play pretty much any genre of game on here, so we got all your tastes covered. Also, we're all assholes to some degree, Alice.

In summary, enjoy your stay, post often and stick around.

do you love me though?

Remy    307

do you love me though?

I love everyone.

Except Randy Pitchford.

Syphist    1415

I may occasionally omit a capital letter, but this is like to the next level. I won't complain about it though, I'll just sit here and cringe behind my computer screen. Anyways welcome to the forums, please enjoy your stay.

WOasasori    48

Welcome! Is it alright if I just call you alice?

Edited by WOasasori

aliceglass    4

Welcome! Is it alright if I just call you alice?

i dont know, youre kind of pushing it now.

im not sure our friendship can work out like this

WOasasori    48

i dont know, youre kind of pushing it now.

im not sure our friendship can work out like this

ok lets start over

hi wanna be freinds

iPickedScout    682

So, what do you like to be referred to as? I see you put gender as male, although that could have been by default, and I know a few traps that like to be referred to as female.

aliceglass    4

So, what do you like to be referred to as? I see you put gender as male, although that could have been by default, and I know a few traps that like to be referred to as female.

well

i have a penis

so im probably male

dejordzta    1687

You've willingly come to the overlords' forum, so I'd say you at least get a bowl of vanilla, sure.

Welcome aboard, friend. Watch out for the Niimu, she has hugs and daws like no other.

She's also a raisin. Rainbow raisin, at that, too.

Sirenfal    4040

guys even though im new, do i deserve ice cream?

You've willingly come to the overlords' forum, so I'd say you at least get a bowl of vanilla, sure.

Welcome aboard, friend. Watch out for the Niimu, she has hugs and daws like no other.

She's also a raisin. Rainbow raisin, at that, too.

he means no

• Upvote 1