Team Avolition
AnalAvenger

Weapons

AnalAvenger    324

If someone with a gun breaks in, do not attack them with a bat! You will get yourself shot. For all you know, he did not break in alone.

Most home defense situations are purely situational. Not everybody can do the same thing. The way my house is set up, if I hear unfamiliar voices and crashes or lots of rustling, I can probably peak out of my room without being seen. Of course, I live in the South. We have more guns than I put up in the OP, but only two of them were worth mentioning.

AnalAvenger    324

Anyone seen any grubs?

Unless that chainsaw runs, 0/10 did you even try

I have about $180, enough to buy the Mosin, but I need about $90 to buy a spamcan of ammo. Shame it's so cold out, I can't do yardwork because everybody is inside.

Edited by AnalAvenger

msd8115    5

I own a Ruger 9mm pistol and a Henry .22 lever action rifle.

I want a Winchester lever action rifle one day.

ufight    4

I have one current weapon that I can show you as of the moment and I have pictures to show for it too. It is a Beeman air-rifle that shoots both .22 and .177 air rifle pellets. It is pretty wicked awesome, and one time as a teen I shot it at a target in the backyard and the next door neighbors thought it was a real rifle because it was so loud lol. Well here are the pictures of it.

The Case:

The Rifle Img #1:

The Rifle Img #2 (Shows the Muzzle Break):

AnalAvenger    324

PQUISyw.jpg

I finally got around to purchasing the rifle, and I love it. Still waiting for the ammunition to arrive, though.

EDIT: I fired it the day after I posted this, the shipment came when I was at school. I got home, went outside, and removed target (and my shoulder).

It's a satisfying pain.

Edited by AnalAvenger

Remy    307

-Mosin Na-snip*

I finally got around to purchasing the rifle, and I love it. Still waiting for the ammunition to arrive, though.

That is one fine looking Mosin Nagant you have there, budski. Any ideas on your next purchase?

AnalAvenger    324

That is one fine looking Mosin Nagant you have there, budski. Any ideas on your next purchase?

I'm looking at an SKS, M1 Garand, or saving a bit more money for an AR15/AK47. I haven't really decided, but I'm leaning towards the SKS just because it's the cheaper option.

An SVT would also be nice, I'd only have to carry one caliber to the range, but $1,200 is a few miles out of my price range, at least until I get an actual job.

Only one more year until I can get a part-time.

Besides, I first want to buy a bayonet, cleaning kit, and some Russian WW2 Milsurp clothing, at least an Ushanka.

Edited by AnalAvenger

Remy    307

I'm looking at an SKS, M1 Garand, or saving a bit more money for an AR15/AK47. I haven't really decided, but I'm leaning towards the SKS just because it's the cheaper option.

I'd prefer the SKS as well.

Besides, I first want to buy a bayonet, cleaning kit, and some Russian WW2 Milsurp clothing, at least an Ushanka.

In the words of Denzel Washington from the movie Training Day, "Mah nigga."

• Upvote 1

AnalAvenger    324

I'd prefer the SKS as well.

Yeah, plus when I get an AK later in life, I'll have two rifles that use the same round. I could just have a 7.62x39 party.

Brigade    47

The Boker Magnum series is actually pretty good. All of the poor reviews I've seen of it are people who either got lemons, or don't know shit about knives and broke theirs through mishandling. I've manhandled mine about as much as one can, and it's holding together beautifully.

For field work, I carry a Kabar kukri on my belt.

At some point I'll be picking up a Beretta PX4 Subcompact. Even /k/, with the logs they have shoved up their asses, agree that the PX4s are pretty good.

AnalAvenger    324

I've actually changed my mind about my next purchase, I'm probably going to go for an AK47 variant, probably a WASR-10. It's only a bit more expensive than an SKS, with a higher capacity and honestly it just looks better.