Team Avolition
TheColonel

What did you get for Christmas?

TSLsmokey    12

A ton of gift cards. $40 in cash, The mortal instruments series, candy, and Persona Q

PigHunter    300

I got some tab booklet, some polish and shit for my guitar, earbuds, a giftcard, and some cloths. Pretty great christmas this year, and I decided to fix my computer (turns out the power plug hooked into my harddrive was ripped off the cord somehow) after 2 months of me letting it sit, feels fucking good man.

dylygs    191

I'm going to get an actual electric guitar; right now I'm borrowing my friend's shitty Stagg, but I'm going to get a Blacktop Strat with HSH pickups. I'm also going to get an amp and a case at some point, probably for my birthday.

Other than that, a Best Buy giftcard for an unknown amount, $150 in cash, a $15 check, this weird motivational booklet thing, this DVD series about some professor looking for a formula to relate everything called 'The Code,' and copious amounts of candy/chocolate. It was a pretty good time. I'll probably use the money for a new laptop, since I have something like $1250 now.

rakiru    2713

I got this:

81euKWPkRcL._SL1500_.jpg

(he waves his arms if you move the box side to side)

and a bunch of other far-less-awesome shit.

Edited by rakiru

Salad bowl, spatulas (the cake mixing kind, not burger flipping kind), a 3 tier stand that I'll either put in the corner and fill with junk or put outside and put plants in it, and a weird peanut bobblehead thing.

blind7125    1924

Salad bowl, spatulas (the cake mixing kind, not burger flipping kind), a 3 tier stand that I'll either put in the corner and fill with junk or put outside and put plants in it, and a weird peanut bobblehead thing.

And more stuff ;)

rakiru    2713

Share. I had to make do with the shitty non-sing-along version.

I'll swap you - I know all the words anyway. :P

Syphist    1415

Money, hot sauce, gift cards (I have like 6 McDonalds cards now), some less notable stuff, and a Quickfire TK keyboard. Now every time I type, I make clicking noises.

Syphist    1415

McDonalds do gift cards in the US? Why?

Yes, they do. Most chains in the US will do some form of gift card here. It's a good way to make money, because people throw out cards with a couple of cents on them for no good reason. Meanwhile I just hand the cashier another card if it zeros the first one.

blind7125    1924

It's a Christmas tradition for my grandparents to get everyone a $5 McD card.

CARVERitUP    4995

That's like asking why they deliver in South Korea.

PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS, NIGGUH.

Puddleduck    861

Most chains in the US will do some form of gift card here. It's a good way to make money, because people throw out cards with a couple of cents on them for no good reason.

I know what a gift card is, I work in a supermarket. I just don't see why a fast food place would issue them. They aren't cheap to make. (Unless they're paper)

KeroPearhart    385

The headphones I got from my brother broke already, which is a shame because I never really got to test how well the mic on them worked.

I'm probably going to spend the rest of the night playing ORAS until I pass out or something.