Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
toasty

Pong

toasty    1

Felt like doing some 2D game coding so did Pong, as everyone has done at some point in their lives.

It's an extremely basic version I did quickly, but figured it would be useful for anyone wishing to try out AI, learning how to code a game, improving UIs, bug-fixing or just interested in modifying other peoples' code.

Do whatever you like with it, it just seemed a good platform for people to start from if they wanted to.

• Upvote 3

toasty    1
I love the amount of comments and descriptive variable names you've used.

Basically put; This is what my thoughts are.

LOL

You don't need comments in this and my variable names and method headings are very descriptive.

• Downvote 2

paulsoarejr    16

I don't see the download link. If it's obvious and I'm just being stupid, then tell me where it is.

• Downvote 8

Puddleduck    861

I don't see the download link. If it's obvious and I'm just being stupid, then tell me where it is.

How does your rep get THAT LOW?

paulsoarejr    16

Look at my signature.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

WhoopiGoldberg    1184

Something is wrong with you when you think negative rep is good. You should be striving to make posts that everyone will want to UPVOTE, and thus you are contributing to this community. When you say stupid shit that gets you negative rep, you're just embarrassing yourself and taking away from the community.

This.

Look at my signature.

Something is wrong with you when you think negative rep is good. You should be striving to make posts that everyone will want to UPVOTE, and thus you are contributing to this community. When you say stupid shit that gets you negative rep, you're just embarrassing yourself and taking away from the community.

I give this post bad rep.

Edited by jeffthebaker
  • Downvote 2

CARVERitUP    4995

No you didn't. I can see the individual rep points for every single post. You didn't do anything.

• Upvote 3

ajvpot    204

No you didn't. I can see the individual rep points for every single post. You didn't do anything.

pwnt.jpg

paulsoarejr    16

Look at my signature.

I never said it was good. Don't put words in MY mouth. People were downrepping me for really stupid things, like posts that agreed with a post, and I said, what the heck, go with it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GayVeeOh    18
Posted · Hidden by Niiyu, July 4, 2012 -
Hidden by Niiyu, July 4, 2012 -

You really think we give a fuck? Make something useful in Haskell or Fortran. It will make your e-Peni bigger.