Team Avolition
fuzzy

DarkRP server

fuzzy    55

So over the past two days me and a friend have started a Dark RP server, using the map rp_downtown_v4c.

The server is still being worked on and whatnot, but we are not 100% sure what people want in a new server.

If you want to join the server is.

[redacted]

If you know about something that you really want added you can PM.

If you have any issues with errors and pink textures, please tell me about it, I need to tell my friend to get his shit together. (he works on that part )

I was told to keep anything related to this server in this thread, so don't make new threads, just don't talk about it anywhere else then this thread.

Rules

1. Do not RDM (Random Death Match)

2. Do not break death (New Life Rule) this means if you are killed you can not go back and kill the person for doing it.

3. Do not abuse fading doors.(You have to use a keypad( ingame ) and not keyboard. If you're running from someone) // Fading door must last 3 or more seconds.

4. If you're bad at prop killing/surfing, you'll most likely get banned for it.

5. Do not random demote.

6. OOC is Out of Character. If someone says something in it you cannot act upon it in-game otherwise that's metagaming.

7. Do not spam chat with autism.

8. The staff isn't always right, feel free to speak up, but don't be a faggot about it.

9. Guns larger than a pistol are illegal by default, however the mayor can change which guns are and are not illegal. //You must have a license for a gun.

10. You do not have to advert to raid, feel free to do it at any time.

11. You are not allowed to arrest somebody with a gun license for owning a weapon.

Edited by strum4h
  • Upvote 2

Aoredon    4

I had a bad experiance with DarkRP with stupid admins, but it was fun never the less.

Especially when me and my friend were using money printers in a warehouse and we heard a car pull up and shit went down. After having our money printers stolen I adopted a new strategy on a different server of sticking money printers in the wall and covering it with a bath tub. Since the server had a door sort of plugin, I'd toggle collision and visibility of the bath tub on and off with the numpad keys, lol.

fuzzy    55

I had a bad experiance with DarkRP with stupid admins, but it was fun never the less.

Especially when me and my friend were using money printers in a warehouse and we heard a car pull up and shit went down. After having our money printers stolen I adopted a new strategy on a different server of sticking money printers in the wall and covering it with a bath tub. Since the server had a door sort of plugin, I'd toggle collision and visibility of the bath tub on and off with the numpad keys, lol.

Yeah, there are a lot of shit admins on servers, after being on a few I have seen admins pick up wrong people. They get somewhat mad and get banned for it, meanwhile the little cunt that actually did it continues with his shit.

AnalAvenger    324

Sounds fun, I may join later.

I have to ask, because a friend is wanting to play aswell, does it have vehicles(not the default things like the jeep)/are they overpriced as fuck?

fuzzy    55

Sounds fun, I may join later.

I have to ask, because a friend is wanting to play aswell, does it have vehicles(not the default things like the jeep)/are they overpriced as fuck?

They are going to be added once the he gets back, which is around one or two days. And I'll talk about the price with him.

We tried giving more salary to the jobs the other servers, since on most servers salary is almost not even there.

NeonEagle    76

-snip-

That actually makes sense. Some servers have shit mayors that allow all guns and you can't arrest them for running around shoving guns in people's faces. Let's try to be as realistic as possible, at least with guns since this is half a crime simulator.

Syphist    1415

Not really into RPs and GMod isn't really too much of my thing. I'd like to join, but I don't think I'd put enough time into it.