Team Avolition
Dragriff

Would you rather?

Dragriff    2

In this thread, you answer which of the two scenarios you would rather face, then provide new ones for the next person to answer. Example:

Would you rather be in a room full of spiders.

OR

Would you rather break your PC

Mod edit: Added instructions

Edited by rakiru
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Caboose    31

Considering the price of technology as a whole... Let me at the spiders.

Afrodude4    199

Depends if the spiders are venomous, and the ratio of spiders to floor/wall space.

Repost    379

Is this supposed to be a game where people answer the latest "Would you rather" question and then give their own for the next person? I honestly can't tell...

• Upvote 1

Dragriff    2

Is this supposed to be a game where people answer the latest "Would you rather" question and then give their own for the next person? I honestly can't tell...

Yes like someone asks a few people answer then another person asks and so on.

asmcint    279

Well... Things haven't quite gone that way, so... I guess I'll throw in a new question.

Would you rather sit in a room with a thousand dogs who have bad gas, or sodomize yourself with a telescoping baton?

• Upvote 1

rakiru    2713

Upvoted OP to balance out the retarded downvotes (give a frocking explanation, please).

Also, OP, please explain any forum games you make. I'm pretty certain you meant that the person that answers comes up with a new question, but apparently that's not obvious to everyone.

Well... Things haven't quite gone that way, so... I guess I'll throw in a new question.

Would you rather sit in a room with a thousand dogs who have bad gas, or sodomize yourself with a telescoping baton?

Depends on the baton and how long I have to stay in the room.

Dragriff    2

Stay in the room

Caboose    31

Spiked baseball bat to the stomach.

Would you rather be loved by your worst enemy? Or be hated by the one person you love dearly.

Edited by Caboose

asmcint    279

Loved by my worst enemy, obviously. Means that I did something right with them for once.

Would you rather have a bladder stone that's just barely passable for two weeks(4.9mm diameter, and your insurance won't pay for an operation unless it's 5mm), or play through the entirety of every game ever released by LJN(excepting Spiderman and Venom: Maximum Carnage) at least once each?

Edited by asmcint

Dustsucker    335

I've had problems with my kidney, worst fucking pain I've ever experienced. Couldn't eat or sleep for days at a time because the total agony made me vomit. So I'l take the games, thanks.

Would you rather tear the ears off a cute little bunny, or stab a monkey in the eyes with a spoon?

Dragriff    2

I've had problems with my kidney, worst fucking pain I've ever experienced. Couldn't eat or sleep for days at a time because the total agony made me vomit. So I'l take the games, thanks.

Would you rather tear the ears off a cute little bunny, or stab a monkey in the eyes with a spoon?

Tear the ears off a bunny i could never hurt a monkey in my life.

Edited by Dragriff

Starchaser    51

Would you rather attend a 24 hour long Justin Bieber concert or spend 12 hours performing whatever sexual acts, kinky or otherwise, that Hilary Clinton wanted performed on her?

Dragriff    2

Would you rather attend a 24 hour long Justin Bieber concert or spend 12 hours performing whatever sexual acts, kinky or otherwise, that Hilary Clinton wanted performed on her?

I would attend the Justin Bieber concert and sit in the restroom with earbuds on the whole time.

Maniakdude    100

Would you rather become famous and have no talent? or have absurd talent (like playing a guitar, etc.) but your talent goes un-noticed by all?

asmcint    279

Would you rather become famous and have no talent? or have absurd talent (like playing a guitar, etc.) but your talent goes un-noticed by all?

Absurd talent that goes un-noticed. That way I can change the world without anyone knowing I did a thing! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! ... ahem.