Team Avolition
revan114

Pawn Stars - Forum Games Edition

Flash    488

I'd like to sell this half empty gasoline can for about $10,000 I need to pay off my debts to the drug hat dealers.

For that half empty can of gasoline I will help you kill yourself so the hat dealers cant get you. Also I will bury you in an unmarked grave in the desert with all of your hats.

Syphist    1415

For that half empty can of gasoline I will help you kill yourself so the hat dealers cant get you. Also I will bury you in an unmarked grave in the desert with all of your hats.

I'm sorry, but I can only settle for $10,000

Flash    488

I'm sorry, but I can only settle for $10,000

$10,000 is much to high for such a low grade can of gasoline. Just look at its half rusted and covered in blood. At best I could offer you a free prostate exam and 3 cents. As a bouns however I will also throw in a mildly used hat that is considered rare in certain communities.

Chernobylz    136

I'm selling a sofa cushion that I found in an apocalyptic wasteland known as "the junkyard". It is in very good condition, all the holes are still there. I won't take any less than $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,003 for it.

asmcint    279

I'd like to sell my Magikarp for at least a Level 100 Mew.

Your Magikarp isn't shiny, it's a level one, its IV's are shit, and I don't have an exp share to train it with in the first place. Tell ya what: I'll give you an extremely weakened Missingno. for it.

Syphist    1415

Your Magikarp isn't shiny, it's a level one, its IV's are shit, and I don't have an exp share to train it with in the first place. Tell ya what: I'll give you an extremely weakened Missingno. for it.

But I need that Mew to beat the elite four. This magikarp is special anyways, it's named SHITBRAINS, you can't beat that, can you?

asmcint    279

But I need that Mew to beat the elite four. This magikarp is special anyways, it's named SHITBRAINS, you can't beat that, can you?

Look man, I just can't give you a Mew for a Magikarp. Even one named SHITBRAINS. Mews don't just grow on trees! They grow from the Gen 1 Mew Glitch and from Action Replay codes. Tell ya what. I'll give you a Feebass for your Magikarp. Final offer.

Syphist    1415

Look man, I just can't give you a Mew for a Magikarp. Even one named SHITBRAINS. Mews don't just grow on trees! They grow from the Gen 1 Mew Glitch and from Action Replay codes. Tell ya what. I'll give you a Feebass for your Magikarp. Final offer.

That Feebas better have max beauty already, because I don't want to fucking try to evolve that shit.

asmcint    279

That Feebas better have max beauty already, because I don't want to fucking try to evolve that shit.

It's not maximum, but it's pretty damn close.

jmlport98    196

Do you guys have any Battletoads?

Oh my god... I remember reading that thread. I've never laughed so hard in my life.

Chernobylz    136

So, I'm looking to acquire a piece of Miley Cyrus's tongue. I have a deluxe edition Battletoads to trade for it. Anyone interested?

Edited by Chernobylz

asmcint    279

So, I'm looking to acquire a piece of Miley Cyrus's tongue. I have a deluxe edition Battletoads to trade for it. Anyone interested?

Sorry, but Cyrus tongue is far too valuable right now to give up for a copy of Battletoads, deluxe edition or otherwise. Tell you what, I can give you some cow tongue that has a striking resemblence to that of Miley's.