Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Niiyu

I am a Niiyu!

Nessosin    705
What the fuck is with all the girls on these forums? I didn't even think that many girls where on the internet alltogether..

I can count the number of girls here on one hand: Me, Spaceboy, Niiyu, Freelemons, Quonny and Fatty (may have missed one or two). See?! Not that many!

That's a pretty big % considering the fairly small number of regular posters. From what I've noticed though, it seems to be the girls that aren't nearly as POHR as the boys. This is me just assuming that nearly everyone that is POHR is a boy.

P.S. You can count 6 on one hand?? Go to the doctor something is wrong with your second thumb.

MuffinSeeker    629

I can count the number of girls here on one hand: Me, Spaceboy, Niiyu, Freelemons, Quonny and Fatty (may have missed one or two). See?! Not that many!

That's a pretty big % considering the fairly small number of regular posters. From what I've noticed though, it seems to be the girls that aren't nearly as POHR as the boys. This is me just assuming that nearly everyone that is POHR is a boy.

P.S. You can count 6 on one hand?? Go to the doctor something is wrong with your second thumb.

Girls are generally more mature than boys I guess. Whilst you're preoccupied with your voice breaking, we're subjected to agony that carries on for one week of every month for around 20 years.

Qwonny    51
Girls are generally more mature than boys I guess. Whilst you're preoccupied with your voice breaking, we're subjected to agony that carries on for one week of every month for around 20 years.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Sorry, I thought this was accurate as the most accurate thing on the planet, which would be this post. Thisception?

XwO    0

His thoughts must be that the aVo guys only attract other men and excitedly raced to the forums

zebser    1078
His thoughts must be that the aVo guys only attract other men and excitedly raced to the forums

This isn't how you make a first post.

XwO    0

Ah well the first time isn't always perfect..I'm just gonna call it a failure

Nad33m    0

NO! It is a kitty-drowning failure D:<

Vosenbergen    1039

Maybe if I hate you hard enough the fabric of reality will split around you and envelop you deep within the folds of The Void.

zebser    1078

Maybe if I hate you hard enough the fabric of reality will split around you and envelop you deep within the folds of The Void.

It is definitely worth a shot.

Nessosin    705

I've never seen anyone give up so quickly before. At anything.

Niiyu    1234

I love flowers, candy, and shopping.

I also love you~ <3

Pictureofme6-1.png I love these two guys.

I also love Nessosin, Azathoth, Rk, Sinkip, Muffin, Fatty, Krysk, CuddleChamp, Storm, Roz, Carver, Silv3r, A_Dizzle, ajv Vosen, Zebser and many other people. :3 <3

Edit: Jinchou is Strummy, btw.

• Downvote 2

silv3rbullet    84

She mah boyfriend lol =^_^=

Hot.

^^^

You now have my vote

?Niiyu/Vosen 2012

?Ron Paul

You now have my vote

?Niiyu/Vosen 2012

?Ron Paul

? Obama

Niiyu    1234

There, I added people to the "who I love list". I just kinda think off the top of my head and then think of more later. :3

• Downvote 2