Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Niiyu

I am a Niiyu!

Gnarl    1
God, I'm going to the store and buying Jaffa cakes right now. I feel the intense urge to nibble on delicious British biscuits.

No, get a pastry.

Vosenbergen    1039
God, I'm going to the store and buying Jaffa cakes right now. I feel the intense urge to nibble on delicious British biscuits.

No, get a pastry.

Where am I to get a pastry at 1AM?

I suppose Konvenience Mart is open...

A DANISH IT SHALL BE!

Niiyu    1234

No, get a pastry.

Where am I to get a pastry at 1AM?

I suppose Konvenience Mart is open...

A DANISH IT SHALL BE!

Danish. Denmark. Eurojoke.

./shot

• Downvote 2

Vosenbergen    1039

I have a tasty Konvenience Mart Danish.

In 3 hours the Korean market opens. And I have off of work. I'm making some goddamned Kimchi and Gochujang Bulgoki.

strum4h    2775

In 3 hours the Korean market opens. And I have off of work. I'm making some goddamned Kimchi and Gochujang Bulgoki.

Kimchi is so tasty. There are no good Korean restaurants where I live, also I am a terrible cook. Sadface.

Vosenbergen    1039

Kimchi is so tasty. There are no good Korean restaurants where I live, also I am a terrible cook. Sadface.

Whereabouts are you?

Hell, I'm in fucking ESSEN, GERMANY and there are at least 3 good Korean places within 10 miles of me.

That does suck though...Good Korean and good Vietnamese food keeps me going.

strum4h    2775

Whereabouts are you?

Hell, I'm in fucking ESSEN, GERMANY and there are at least 3 good Korean places within 10 miles of me.

That does suck though...Good Korean and good Vietnamese food keeps me going.

Wisconsin, USA. There are some pretty great places to get local brew here but there is no doubt in my mind Germany is better for that. Wisconsin is actually mostly populated by people with German ancestry hence the drinking I guess.

Vosenbergen    1039

Wisconsin, USA. There are some pretty great places to get local brew here but there is no doubt in my mind Germany is better for that. Wisconsin is actually mostly populated by people with German ancestry hence the drinking I guess.

I will be travelling a bit this year, and if Wisconsin is on my list we shall drink merrily and I will cook Korean food.

Niiyu    1234

I will be travelling a bit this year, and if Wisconsin is on my list we shall drink merrily and I will cook Korean food.

Come to California. :D

• Downvote 2

strum4h    2775

This place is boring. Then again so is most of the Midwest.

Vosenbergen    1039

This place is boring. Then again so is most of the Midwest.

Fair enough!

I'm gonna go get sleep now!

I shall return!

jmlport98    196

What the fuck is with all the girls on these forums? I didn't even think that many girls where on the internet alltogether..

Niiyu    1234
What the fuck is with all the girls on these forums? I didn't even think that many girls where on the internet alltogether..

I was. Born this way? I think?

Smarter question: Why are you questioning it...?

• Downvote 2

MuffinSeeker    629

I can count the number of girls here on one hand: Me, Spaceboy, Niiyu, Freelemons, Quonny and Fatty (may have missed one or two). See?! Not that many!

strum4h    2775

I can count the number of girls here on one hand: Me, Spaceboy, Niiyu, Freelemons, Quonny and Fatty (may have missed one or two). See?! Not that many!

Spaceboy is a girl? mind = blown.

Niiyu    1234

Maybe it's more than he can handle. :|

• Downvote 2

MuffinSeeker    629

Spaceboy is a girl? mind = blown.

She mah boyfriend lol =^_^=

Niiyu    1234

Hot.

^^^

You now have my vote

?Niiyu/Vosen 2012

?Ron Paul

:D One step closer to taking over the woooorld~ kukuku~

• Downvote 2