Team Avolition
majesty327

You Cringe You Lose

Deigima    53

just going to leave this post here so i can find it later when i am able to watch shit

Deigima    53

it seems all the motion sensor technology gets used for is dance games, not that im a expert on kinect or wii, but i've found majority of games based of motion sensors to be pretty cringe worthy

Premiere    61

This man seems to believe (pretty wholeheartedly too) that he is going to marry a fictional pony and thinks he is defending "her" honor by whiteknighting for "her."

QVYUpuO.jpg

Jesse    9

Was gonna post Eye of the Spider and Kidz Bop Thrift Shop. I got all the lyrics down. Anywhore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W_XhEqnqqk

I feel like it is kinda cheating to use a video from a "Cringe Channel" but fuck it YOLOSWAG

Still looking through my playlist.

asmcint    279

This man seems to believe (pretty wholeheartedly too) that he is going to marry a fictional pony and thinks he is defending "her" honor by whiteknighting for "her."

http://i.imgur.com/Q...VYUpuO.jpg[/img]

I remember that dumbass. If I ever met him, there's a couple of things I'd like to do. First, I'd punch him in the jaw. Second, I'd belt out, "YOUR WAIFU ISN'T REAL, AND FLASH SENTRY GOT HER ANYWAY! DEAL WITH IT, MOTHERFUCKER!" Yeeaahhh... I friggin' hate it when people take their waifus too seriously.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

MasterFux    390

I remember that dumbass. If I ever met him, there's a couple of things I'd like to do. First, I'd punch him in the jaw. Second, I'd belt out, "YOUR WAIFU ISN'T REAL, AND FLASH SENTRY GOT HER ANYWAY! DEAL WITH IT, MOTHERFUCKER!" Yeeaahhh... I friggin' hate it when people take their waifus too seriously.

I'm sorry, what? There's literally no reason to ever be that upset over something so minor, and also even less reason to have all the internet bravado. I'm sure there's a lot of purposes the forum exists, but I don't think one of them is pounding your chest and inflating your ego. I can understand being a little rustled or unsettled over something that extreme, but not to that extent. Dumb way to react.

I will say that "falling in love" with a fictional character in a literal sense is ridiculous, especially if they're not even humanoid. But hey, you shouldn't judge. There are some really interesting people out there you'd miss out on meeting if you just focused on their quirks.

Adolf-Hitler-9340144-2-402.jpg

Edited by MasterFux

asmcint    279

I'm sorry, what? There's literally no reason to ever be that upset over something so minor, and also even less reason to have all the internet bravado. I'm sure there's a lot of purposes the forum exists, but I don't think one of them is pounding your chest and inflating your ego. I can understand being a little rustled or unsettled over something that extreme, but not to that extent. Dumb way to react.

I will say that "falling in love" with a fictional character in a literal sense is ridiculous, especially if they're not even humanoid. But hey, you shouldn't judge. There are some really interesting people out there you'd miss out on meeting if you just focused on their quirks.

I was just making a statement of fact. Some people have a level of stupidity that causes such reactions, and that person was one. I have nothing against people having waifus. My problem comes from them taking them so damned seriously.

MasterFux    390

I was just making a statement of fact. Some people have a level of stupidity that causes such reactions, and that person was one. I have nothing against people having waifus. My problem comes from them taking them so damned seriously.

Stupidity and delusion are two different things. And if you would consider this stupidity, it's on a very minor level as compared to, say, politicians. Your anger would be well spent on much more pressing issues.

Edited by MasterFux
  • Upvote 1

asmcint    279

Okay, you've got a point...

OT: This is an anonymous letter addressed to the mother of a 13 YO autistic child that went viral a little while ago. Strap in your seatbelts and let the hate for the bitch who wrote this shit take over.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1431502.1376998457!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/letter21n-3-web.jpg

MasterFux    390

Okay, you've got a point...

OT: This is an anonymous letter addressed to the mother of a 13 YO autistic child that went viral a little while ago. Strap in your seatbelts and let the hate for the bitch who wrote this shit take over.

http://assets.nydail...er21n-3-web.jpg

Should be posted in You Rage You Lose. That's really good material for that.

Addressing it, that woman is dumb as shit. That's a blatant example at an attempt of bullying and the message is also pretty poorly written. People like that- especially parents- should have their children taken away from them, because nobody should be raised by someone with a mentality that bad.

Edited by MasterFux

asmcint    279

Should be posted in You Rage You Lose. That's really good material for that.

Addressing it, that woman is dumb as shit. That's a blatant example at an attempt of bullying and the message is also pretty poorly written. People like that- especially parents- should have their children taken away from them, because nobody should be raised by someone with a mentality that bad.

Oh right. I forgot that You Rage You Lose exists. Oh well, still works kinda well in here.

asmcint    279

Posted this in YLYL, then realised it might be better in here:

I happen to be a brony myself, if it wasn't obvious already, and that shit makes me cringe. Dafuq, people?

MasterFux    390

Posted this in YLYL, then realised it might be better in here:

I made a troll account on there and found this voice actor who does really good impressions of Teemo, Annie, Lulu, etc. Apparently you can find a lot of people on there with troll accounts.

9626929231d253c4eead54abf57e6f56.png

Edited by MasterFux