Team Avolition
majesty327

Anyone here ever heard of ____? Childhood edition.

Flash    488

bpATQNW.jpg

One of the first games I ever got for the PS2 and as I recall the first game I ever beat. Frustratingly enough the most prominent memory I have of this game is letting my brother play then watching him giggle madly at the death animations, and try to kill himself to see them.

Edited by Flash
  • Upvote 1

Xero-Space    2329

-Snip-

One of the first games I ever got for the PS2 and as I recall the first game I ever beat. Frustratingly enough the most prominent memory I have of this game is letting my brother play then watching him giggle madly at the death animations, and try to kill himself to see them.

Oh god, I loved that game. It was a fucking bitch to beat the last boss.

• Upvote 1

NeonEagle    76

-snip-

I don't remember playing that, but my older brother always says that I never actually played it, I would wait in my front yard for him to come home and tell him to play it, while I watched.

Flash    488

Oh god, I loved that game. It was a fucking bitch to beat the last boss.

YES. I could always manage until he started doing the god damn word attack. This is in my opinion the best Nickelodeon based game that has come out. I have seen the other ones since my brother plays them and they are so bad.

greengreens1    138

-snipped-

I had this for the GameCube and it is one of the best Games I have ever played for it.

Dustsucker    335

250px-Day_of_the_Tentacle_artwork.jpg

My first English teacher. Played this a zillion times when I was little.

rakiru    2713

One of these things is not like the other.

I died a little.

Edit: Since someone else posted an educational game, I was reminded of something - anyone remember this?

tumblr_lq2uuzS2u41qkyfxxo1_500.jpg

Edited by rakiru

neur0net    7

I played the shit out of the Avernum series by Spiderweb Software from 2004 through my high school years...still play through the first three from time to time (never much cared for Avernum 4 and on when they really changed the game engine and interface).