Team Avolition
Gr0x

King of the Hill

MasterFux    390

I strap C4 to my chest and suicide-bomb you and the hill. Allahu Akbar. What hill?

asmcint    279

As you stand proudly atop the hill, facing a new dawn, you fail to notice me sneaking up behind you. I quickly get into position about two feet behind you, and proceed to smack you in the temple with a large trout. You fall off the hill whilst suffering internal hemmoraging, making your hill my hill.

Jesse    9

I pull back together all my body parts except for the left leg. After hopping one-legged up the hill, I "kick" you in the stomach, and knock you off the hill, accidentally making myself fall over and roll down the hill. Fuck, who's hill is it again?

asmcint    279

I kick you in the chest, yelling, "THIS... IS... SPARTAAAAAA!!!!" You fall off the hill, making it my hill.

Jesse    9

I set up a pool at the bottom of the hill, go to the top, and wait until you sleep. I then drive a crane to the top, lift you, and swing you off. I then build a throne and sit upon it, re-claiming the hill as my own.

asmcint    279

I snipe you from a nearby hill, then walk over and toss your body off the hill, making it my hill.

Maniakdude    100

I gave you several mixed drinks, and you pass out from all of the alcohol. I roll you down the hill, and claim it as my own.

asmcint    279

Realizing what happened, I call the police and have you arrested for serving alcohol to a minor. The hill is mine again.

asmcint    279

You failed to hit any major veins or arteries, allowing me to play dead. As you revel over your "kill" I quickly get up and do a leg sweep, knocking you off the hill and making it mine.

• Upvote 1

Chernobylz    136

I contact The Doctor, who sends you back in time and leaves you on a desolate planet, then takes me back to your hill which I claim as my hill.

Maniakdude    100

The planet is home to Goku, who I befriend. He then uses his Instant Transmission technique to bring me back here, knocks you out, and takes you to live with him on his planet. I then proceed to claim the hill as my own.

asmcint    279

I was actually Frieza the entire time. I proceed to blow up the entire planet with one finger, then stand on a hill on another planet, making it my hill.

Edited by asmcint

Maniakdude    100

I am reincarnated as Trunks, I then proceed to kill both Frieza and his father, and while waiting for Goku, I claim a hill as my own.