Team Avolition
Gr0x

King of the Hill

Gr0x    27

I let the niggers go free, I then remove both of you and banish you to hell, nobody's hill.

• Upvote 2

WOasasori    48

I claim the hill, rightfully taking it back to an owner.

I then set up DDoS protection on the hill, and have botnets & multiple booters ready to fire.

some of the best sharp shooters are guarding my hill.

my hill

Phlyrox    1112

hill is actually a dormant volcano, and since you didn't have a firewall, you get owned. by me.

The hill is now mine, and surrounded by deadly gas at the bottom, cuz that's how some volcanoes are anyways.

• Upvote 1

>You wake up early in the morning

>You make some coffee

>You sit on the balcony of the house on your hill

>Three red dots appear on your chest and head

>Your dead

>3 men parachute in and claim the hill for me

Edited by StrangerDanger
  • Upvote 1

Gr0x    27

I make you get hypnotized and I make you kill yourself, I then claim the hill as my own, my hill.

• Upvote 1

Al3xcog    7

I release a pack of naked mole rats that nom your face off, I then take the hill, my hill.

Edited by Al3xcog
  • Downvote 2

Syphist    1415

After selling my soul to Satan to gain control of the powers of our universe, I emerge from the 7th layer of Hell and I rip you apart slowly and painfully via the strong nuclear force. The hill is mine once again.

Heartless    51

i exterminatus the hill,plus the entire plant from space i then relocated to the nearest moon

Puddleduck    867

I relocate remains of the hill to the hostile surface of Mercury, no one is aware of its precise location so it remains my hill.

Ara    243

I use my death star to blow up mercury and then construct a hill on one of the moons of saturn my hill

WOasasori    48

i am under the hill watching a nice game but i do .up 10 and trip you as you're walking around the hill.

you fall down the hill like peter griffin would fall down stairs.

http://youtu.be/JXfqraKehtE

I rightfully take my hill back, and install even more DDoS protection, and multiple botnets & booters.

I also install a nice firewall and virus protection, and NocheatPlus.

I then install Reliant onto my Potato, which is the main source of energy of my new hill.

My hill, my hill.

im gay

Edited by WOasasori
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gr0x    27

I got some chick to impress you while I secretly detonated your nuclear weapons, bye hill.

• Upvote 1

Flash    488

I grow a toothbrush like mustache and stuff you in an oven. I then walk up the hill and reclaim it as a rightful part of Hilltopia.

Edited by Flash

Syphist    1415

I come back from the dead using the magical Hat of Life, and then I trade my hat along with 12 keys for the rights to the hill. The hill is mine once again.

Gr0x    27

I steal your nuclear hats and blow you up with them, I then make the hill it's own hill, bye hill again...

• Upvote 2

luba3333    33

I EAT YOU AND BECOME SUPER MARIO I THEN MAKE TEH HILL MY HOILL LIKE A BWSS

• Downvote 1

Syphist    1415

I steal your nuclear hats and blow you up with them, I then make the hill it's own hill, bye hill again...

Damn, forgot about those...

OT:

After somehow surviving a 1.3 megaton explosion and 7 sieverts of radiation I team up with sanic so we can take the hill because ur 2 slo.

• Upvote 1

Jesse    9

I ask you politely for the hill and you agree that I can have it if I bring you a bottle of vodka and a dollar. So I did.

asmcint    279

I secretly replace the vodka in the bottle with nitroglycerin. Upon your arrival at the hill, you trip and both of you are blown into smithereens, making it my hill.

asmcint    279

I run back up the hill, draw forth the sword in the stone, and use said sword to decapitate you, making the aforementioned hill my hill.

Syphist    1415

After getting drunk off my ass and having a huge hangover, I come back feeling like shit and smash the bottle over your head. Now your cranium is embedded with class shards that cause excruciating pain causing you to fall of the hill. The hill is once again mine bitches.

asmcint    279

After coming back to my senses, and finishing downloading the Witcher, I storm back up the hill and stab you with one of the especially large shards of glass that was in my head. My hill now, motherfucker.