Team Avolition
Gr0x

King of the Hill

Ryroan    171

I on the otherhand, stab you in the face then eat your head and claim the hill to be mine. *Maniacle Laugh*

Plernatious    1

While you were stabbing Heartless in the face, Ryroan, I was injecting you with cyanide. Now the hill is mine.

• Upvote 1

Heartless    51

I rise from my grave and eat your face, the hill is now my zombie fortress

Gr0x    27

I manage to get my nazi vampires out of the garlic, i then retake the hill and destroy your fortress, your zombies are no match for my vampires, then i claim the hill and eat cake....my hill.

• Upvote 1

Heartless    51

Ghost army causes your vampires to turn inside out, ghosts now rule the hill

Gr0x    27

I grab what's left of the nuke facilities in my before last post, i then nuke your ghosts and make the hill a nazi fortress, i then grab you and put you in eternal sleep, my hill.

• Upvote 1

Ryroan    171

I manage to survive the cyanide injection, then release a literal deadly fart on Gr0x, causing him to rupture both his lungs and suffocate to death, then claim the hill.

I have a gas mask, therefore I am immune to your deadly farts. I strangle you with a telephone cord and the hill is now mine. My hill.

Heartless    51

I turn you into a sloth and then dropkick you off the hill. tis my hill now

luba3333    33

i get a hobo to eat your sloths, and i become the hobo king of all hobos because i'm a hobo, MAH HILL.

• Downvote 1

Gr0x    27

Your hobos are no match for my awesome essence, i came and destroyed all your hobos and castles, i then claim your hill as my own, my hill.

• Upvote 1

AGUYWITHAPC    43

I raped your hill by making the majority of the hill sand then throwing water at it. Then i bought dirt to make the hill bigger and added a dome to protect against all logical forms of attack

Ryroan    171

I poke your hill with a stick and your hill explodes. I then claim the hill and rebuild it with Titanium.

Edited by Ryroan

Gr0x    27

I get Alucard from Hellsing to remove all forms of life on the hill, he eats you and i take the hill, making it my new Hellsing House, My hill.

• Upvote 1

Ryroan    171

I get Alucard from Hellsing to remove all forms of life on the hill, he eats you and i take the hill, making it my new Hellsing House, My hill.

Impossible, you aren't Sir Integra Fairbrook Windgates Hellsing, you are Gr0x, therefore you cannot get Alucard to do your bidding. My hill remains untouched and still mine.

• Upvote 3

Gr0x    27

Impossible, you aren't Sir Integra Fairbrook Windgates Hellsing, you are Gr0x, therefore you cannot get Alucard to do your bidding. My hill remains untouched and still mine.

I approve of that.

• Upvote 1

Syphist    1415

I come back down to Earth on my rocket after my journey half way to the sun and back, and I blow you up with the remaining fuel in my rocket. The hill is mine once again.

• Upvote 1

Ryroan    171

I pay Peter Parker to go into your hill as SPIDERMAN and destroy your hill and claim it to be my hill.

SZero    17

Fine, take that hill, you've destroyed it anyway. I'll just make this hill over here my hill.

Ara    243

I take your hill because my hill in last post wins has been taken by eon so bcs fuck him my hill

</3 YOU SEE WAT YOU DID EON

luba3333    33

I destroy all your backup hills and claim the main hill as my hill, i then skullfuck all your dead corpses :D

• Downvote 1

Phlyrox    1112

As you were skullfucking the dead corpses, your d gets a cut. the sound and scent attracts nasty ant like insects which have their way with your d. I take advantage of the situation and put it up on youtube.

Oh, and yea, I also take the hill. and hire mexicans to build fences/walls.

Gr0x    27

I start a Mexican Rampage and let them remove your castle and claim the hill as theirs, I then go home and enjoy some cake, Mexican's hill.

• Upvote 1

Ara    243

I lead an army of niggers into the hill and claim the hill as mine

i have also bought the niggers kfc and thus will not disobey me

Syphist    1415

I enslave your niggers to work on my plantation, the hill is mine once again.