Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
HtD

Ahoy.

HtD    130

Spice and Wolf is pretty good if you like action and some romance. Plus chicks with a tail is cute as hell amirite fellas?

Also you should watch some gantz when you have the time. What is your favorite game genre? Are you pro fps player like strum?

I'll put it on my long ass list of things to watch, thanks. I've played FPS games for a long time but I like me some RPG/jRPGs. I'm Currently playing Fire Emblem Awakening, Ni No Kuni and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and yeah like strum4h said, we're about the same skill level. We've tried to go competitive with a few friends in CS a few times but things happen and it never really works out.

Edited by HtD

HtD    130

Hello, and welcome to the forums. Do you happen to like hats?

TF2 hats or DotA hats?

rakiru    2713

I'll put it on my long ass list of things to watch, thanks. I've played FPS games for a long time but I like me some RPG/jRPGs. I'm Currently playing Fire Emblem Awakening, Ni No Kuni and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and yeah like strum4h said, we're about the same skill level. We've tried to go competitive with a few friends in CS a few times but things happen and it never really works out.

Damn, is Fire Emblem Awakening good? I really want to play it, but I don't have a 3DS. I'm really tempted to trade in my old DS for one just for that game, and the sequel to 999.

TF2 hats or DotA hats?

Ignore him - he's obsessed with tf2 hats, yet doesn't really play tf2. It's pretty fucking annoying really.

HtD    130

Damn, is Fire Emblem Awakening good? I really want to play it, but I don't have a 3DS. I'm really tempted to trade in my old DS for one just for that game, and the sequel to 999.

Yeah it's great, It's my first Fire Emblem and I suck at it but it's really fun. The 3DS in general is worth it, It has lots of great games and the list can only get bigger.

I'd say go for it.

Also, I had a normal DS at one point but for very short so I can catch up on all the DS games I missed.

Edited by HtD

rakiru    2713

Yeah it's great, It's my first Fire Emblem and I suck at it but it's really fun. The 3DS in general is worth it, It has lots of great games and the list can only get bigger.

I'd say go for it.

Also, I had a normal DS at one point but for very short so I can catch up on all the DS games I missed.

Cool, I might look into that then, depending on how much money I can make working over summer. I have a flash cart for my current DS, so I need to make sure it has old firmware.

HtD    130

Cool, I might look into that then, depending on how much money I can make working over summer. I have a flash cart for my current DS, so I need to make sure it has old firmware.

I think only the R4 3DS flashcart works on the 3DS atm, not sure though since I'm not too keen on them.

Kavemium    454

I think only the R4 3DS flashcart works on the 3DS atm, not sure though since I'm not too keen on them.

There are a couple of flashcarts working on the 3DS - Acekard, Cyclo iEvolution (I think) and the R4. They only support DS mode (which means they 'emulate' a DSi and can't play 3DS games - that's not here yet), though.

Wait, wouldn't rakiru want that information more than you? :P

HtD    130

Wait, wouldn't rakiru want that information more than you? :P

Probably, but I'll probably end up getting one in the future anyways. Always good to have information.

rakiru    2713

I have an acekard2, which hasn't been updated to the latest 3DS firmware yet sadly, but I didn't consider that when buying it because I don't have one. It's a nice card, although I don't have anything to compare it to.

I do. I'm not very deep into it though, pretty 'entry-level' if you could say.

Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, FLCL, Deadman Wonderland, Evangelion, K-On! to name a few. I'm currently watching season 2 of K-On but I'm super slow when it comes to actually watching it cause im lazy.

welcome to the forums!

HtD    130

so what particular types of game do you prefer?

FPS, RPG, Strategy a bit.

WhatsCS    1265

I do. I'm not very deep into it though, pretty 'entry-level' if you could say.

Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, FLCL, Deadman Wonderland, Evangelion, K-On! to name a few. I'm currently watching season 2 of K-On but I'm super slow when it comes to actually watching it cause im lazy.

FUCK STRUM BE MY FRIEND!

Also, we should play some CS, I'm rusty but I managed to slightly hold my own against strum.

Edited by WhatsCS
  • Upvote 1

HtD    130

FUCK STRUM BE MY FRIEND!

Also, we should play some CS, I'm rusty but I managed to slightly hold my own against strum.

Maybe we can set something up, Source or GO?

I was playing Quake Live a bit with strum and krysk last night, I suck right now doe.

rakiru    2713

I want in if it's source, although I haven't really played much in the past year.

dejordzta    1688

I want in if it's source, although I haven't really played much in the past year.

Similar, according to Krysk I'm good target practice though ;D

And welcome! I thought I'd posted here already, but nevertheless - enjoy your stay!

I don't suppose you play any instruments, do you?

HtD    130

Similar, according to Krysk I'm good target practice though ;D

And welcome! I thought I'd posted here already, but nevertheless - enjoy your stay!

I don't suppose you play any instruments, do you?

I do not play any instruments, strum4h is trying to get me to play drums though.

dejordzta    1688

I do not play any instruments, strum4h is trying to get me to play drums though.

You should! Best instrument ever.

inb4biased

KeroPearhart    385

I'd say go for it.

Anything specific in the 3DS department you'd recommend alongside Fire Emblem?

Since I have more regular DS games and I've been looking to expand that part of my collection. Lately I've been fooling around with the Demo for PMD: Gates to Infinity.

WhatsCS    1265

Maybe we can set something up, Source or GO?

I was playing Quake Live a bit with strum and krysk last night, I suck right now doe.

I prefer Source but I can play GO as well. Quake is a no go, I suck dick at that game.

HtD    130

Anything specific in the 3DS department you'd recommend alongside Fire Emblem?

Since I have more regular DS games and I've been looking to expand that part of my collection. Lately I've been fooling around with the Demo for PMD: Gates to Infinity.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is great, It doesnt have online when the Wii U version does. The cool thing though is if you have the game on both WiiU and 3DS you can get a program on those systems which allow you to transfer your data from 3DS -> WiiU back to 3DS.