Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Dinomite89

Inno jihads

Dinomite89    8

This is just a compliation video of me and a few friends inno jihading in trouble in terrorist town

Edited by Dinomite89
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Narka    614

Inno-Jihad is a personal favorite, but using Living in the Sunlight wasn't cool.

Dinomite89    8

Inno-Jihad is a personal favorite, but using Living in the Sunlight wasn't cool.

noted thanks for the feedback

mangina860    0

What song would you prefer for the next?

Narka    614

What song would you prefer for the next?

Anything that isn't dubstep or used in an Avolition video. It comes off as really fanboyish and is pretty much why you're catching so much shit for this.

AnalAvenger    324

Anything that isn't dubstep or used in an Avolition video. It comes off as really fanboyish and is pretty much why you're catching so much shit for this.

So because a song was posted in an avolition video means people cant use it or they get flak?

Its a rather good song for inno jihads.

OT: Never been able to get a jihad as inno. Never killed a traitor before he could detonate.

• Upvote 1

Dinomite89    8

Well i was only one out of the group that had any idea of who team avo was and I also had no input on the song. So yeah looks like i know a few people that i will force to watch all of their videos.

mangina860    0

It's not like I knew it was used in one of their videos :P Dinomite is the fan, i'm just the guy who put all the videos together. So don't bash on me for "re-"using a song. But thanks for the input. Honestly.