Team Avolition
Xero-Space

You feel, you lose.

Doc    0

Riiight. You join today, clearly to make that specific post, and expect us to believe you without some sort of proof. Forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical, "Doc".

http://puu.sh/7GyJP.png

How should I prove it? I even have every image used to post the original thread still on my hard drive.

asmcint    279

I suppose there's not much way to prove it, I'm merely pointing out that it's kinda far-fetched.

Doc    0

I suppose there's not much way to prove it, I'm merely pointing out that it's kinda far-fetched.

I just posted two screenshots of the original file along with the other files that are part of the story. Not sure what else would prove it.

Ara    243

I just posted two screenshots of the original file along with the other files that are part of the story. Not sure what else would prove it.

well if you are the motherfucker who posted that shit

i fucking hate you

MY FEELS YOU SHIT

asmcint    279

i fucking hate you

MY FEELS YOU SHIT

Agreed. I still don't see how some screencaps prove a damn thing, though. The fact is that it's impossible to prove, and I will likely think that "Doc" here is just pulling our legs no matter what, due to the lack of possibility for convincing evidence.

• Downvote 1

Doc    0

i fucking hate you

MY FEELS YOU SHIT

Oh come on now, it wasn't that bad. The ending was terrible, though. It wasn't meant to be so shitty, I originally planned for her to just have disappeared in thin air, and the story would continue from there. It was actually a draft for a VN I wanted to make, but I've since just gathered a crap ton of notes for it and focused on improving my ability to draw. If you throw an email to doctors_pacem@hotmail I'll add you to the waiting list. It'll be similar but less shitty, and progresses into a much more interesting story.

Agreed. I still don't see how some screencaps prove a damn thing, though. The fact is that it's impossible to prove, and I will likely think that "Doc" here is just pulling our legs no matter what, due to the lack of possibility for convincing evidence.

If you can't believe something right in front of your face, you'll live your entire life blind. Have it your way.

asmcint    279

If you can't believe something right in front of your face, you'll live your entire life blind. Have it your way.

Well excuse me! The fact is that any such claims are impossible to conclusively prove. If you were to somehow manage it, then yes I would believe you. However, that not being possible, I am forced to take a standpoint that is skeptical at best.

OT:

Feels+Green+Text_345b99_4618798.png

Edited by asmcint

Doc    0

Not sure what could prove it.

...can't get the image thing to work... oh well.

Edited by Doc

asmcint    279

Not sure what could prove it.

...can't get the image thing to work... oh well.

Gotta have 50(I think?) posts to use image tags. And like I said, I doubt there's anything that can prove it.

Now, if we must argue about this further, let's do so over pm. Kinda hijacked a thread for this. XD

asmcint    279

tumblr_inline_n7nk9yTZEy1r7qxd7.jpg

That is the ticket used for the first two Puella Magi Madoka Magica movies. Notice where it tears. That is all.

Phlyrox    1112

Just saw this on imgur

>describe your girlfriend/boyfriend with a video game title

>Half-Life 3

I guess I should post something other than >tfw no gf since I'm necro-ing this thread.

EAkk3VI.png

Edited by Phlyrox
  • Upvote 2

Remy    307

xtumblr_inline_n7nk9yTZEy1r7qxd7.jpg.pagespeed.ic.SlhMIebTuJmmCUXln3OA.jpg

That is the ticket used for the first two Puella Magi Madoka Magica movies. Notice where it tears. That is all.

Nigga, that shit isn't even sad. That's hilarious! Edited by Remy

MasterFux    390

Ogawd, the KS OST is absolutely brilliant. Easily one of the best soundtrack libraries I can think of.