Team Avolition
Xero-Space

You feel, you lose.

Valkyrie    1352

This is a very sad story, which makes me feel whenever I read it:

There was a boy, who was born in the trunk of a car from a crackhead mother. He grew up in a ghetto town, surrounded by black people. Being the only white, non-homosexual person in that town, growing up was very hard on him. Those niggers would call him names, such as... schoolgirl. His mother hated him, and she soon abandoned him, leaving him to explore the galaxy in his ghetto spaceship.

Pictures of the boy in his spaceship:

CtHak.jpg

You can almost feel the pain this boy suffered while aboard the spaceship.

Despite being alone in his spaceship, living off of a diet of cookies, Mr. Pibb, and weed, the boy felt a glimmer of hope in a new world as he soared across the galaxy. So long Earth, and fuck the ghetto!

If you didn't get the joke, that's Azathoth

Edited by arceus208
  • Upvote 3

majesty327    206

WfYdy.gif

Oh goddammit the feels. Gman really knows how to express the inner sadness of man. 10/10 would cry again.

• Downvote 2

Splashy    70

An oldie but a goodie.

I'll admit it. This gave me the feels! Why does the educational system fail so badly when it comes to teaching people how to write and spell?!

• Upvote 3

Baticus    110

-snips-

I'm sure our Saxxy 2012 winners will make you feel.

Hey you, yes you! Fuck you, I lost, but you can't use my baby against me, that just ain't right.

generic    1056

-snip-

I really want to play Gunslinger Engie right now and make lots of mini sentries and love them all. :(

V0idIntrud3r    174

I really want to play Gunslinger Engie right now and make lots of mini sentries and love them all. :(

And you will have to live moments where the enemies destroy your mini-sentries in every painful way in order to win. The Spy sapped the sentry for redemption for his fallen comrades.

generic    1056

-snip-

This one. This one got me. I will probably be the piano player at a very near point in the future. Sooner than I would like. But that's what music is for in the end. It's why I make it and play it. In the end it's the most important reason.

Edited by generic
  • Upvote 1

Stryfe    30

I would also post There She Is!, but there are no feels up until Step 4. Edited by Stryfe
  • Upvote 1

Enigma    366

screenshot20120106at232.png

Did you just fucking spoil katawa shoujo for me? Is he dead? Why does Emi have legs?

Edited by Enigma

Keluandrie    599

This is a very sad story, which makes me feel whenever I read it:

There was a boy, who was born in the trunk of a car from a crackhead mother. He grew up in a ghetto town, surrounded by black people. Being the only white, non-homosexual person in that town, growing up was very hard on him. Those niggers would call him names, such as... schoolgirl. His mother hated him, and she soon abandoned him, leaving him to explore the galaxy in his ghetto spaceship.

Pictures of the boy in his spaceship:

CtHak.jpg

You can almost feel the pain this boy suffered while aboard the spaceship.

Despite being alone in his spaceship, living off of a diet of cookies, Mr. Pibb, and weed, the boy felt a glimmer of hope in a new world as he soared across the galaxy. So long Earth, and fuck the ghetto!

If you didn't get the joke, that's Azathoth

Can vouch. As Azathoth's mother, I can confirm I trash canned him and left. But the non-homosexual part is wrong. I left because he got black guy semen and glitter everywhere, including all over himself.