Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Copypasta

My Christmas Present

Vulli    94

Aww, what a cute cat, I hope the vet appointment goes well. :]

I probably won't be getting any sort of pet. Although I know my mom and her husband want a puppy, so hm.

Copypasta    200

I might get Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for Christmas, and I'll raise Chao. Does that count?

Totally counts.

Aww, what a cute cat, I hope the vet appointment goes well. :]

I probably won't be getting any sort of pet. Although I know my mom and her husband want a puppy, so hm.

Thanks, me too :) Frankie was a surprise, I thought my parents were getting a cat for themselves. rofl.

bones9302    579

How is his coat? Is he keeping it clean? Sometimes if a cat is feeling sick he will stop cleaning his fur. But I hope your cat gets better soon.

Copypasta    200

How is his coat? Is he keeping it clean? Sometimes if a cat is feeling sick he will stop cleaning his fur. But I hope your cat gets better soon.

He is acting completely normal. Cleaning himself, his coat looks real nice, he looks healthy overall besides some ear dirt and the pooing. He was at the vet the day before we got him to be fixed, so you would think they would notice a health issue, but perhaps not. They did deworm him that day, though.

blind7125    1924

I want a cat because unlike my 150lb dog, cats are cuddly.

Edited by blind7125

Trotterly    996

I want a cat because unlike my 150lb dog, cats are cuddly.

So dogs aren't cuddly? What about these dogs?

cute-dogs-2.jpg

cute-dog-8.jpg?w=500&h=334

animals-cute-dog-dogs-fox-Favim.com-332978.jpg

dalmatian-cute-dogs.jpg

If those aren't cuddly, I don't know what is cute to you.

Copypasta    200

Frankie is doing much better and has had no more blood in his poo :) I'll be calling the vet when they open in 30 minutes. He's also starting to get a little playful and is attacked my hand today >_>

Copypasta    200

Lol sorry Benjamin, but I pay for all of his bills/food/etc so my parents were more than willing to let me have him. I'm also an adult, with a steady job, so... :P

As for Frankie, he's doing great! The vet visit went fine and he's perfectly healthy aside from a case of ear mites- which are being treated :)

Vulli    94

Frankie is doing much better and has had no more blood in his poo :) I'll be calling the vet when they open in 30 minutes. He's also starting to get a little playful and is attacked my hand today >_>

Glad to hear he's doing better : ]

fizz    2

weirdos