Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Chernobylz

DarkRP

Chernobylz    136

So, I've been the rather suckish roleplaying mod known as DarkRP. I was wondering if you guys knew of a version Garry's Mod 13. Thanks, and yes yes, I know, google...

• Downvote 2

Left4Bread    1211

I hate to be that guy, but Google is absolutely full of links and shit that has to do with DarkRP. It's like a four second search, I just did it, there's stuff.

Narka    614

I actually have a super-duper long thread in the Random section called Dicktatorship that goes really in depth on a DarkRP server that doesn't suck.

I actually made it pre-shitty IP.B update, so it may be a pain in the ass to find.

Edited by BeeJesus

Keluandrie    599

I actually have a super-duper long thread in the Random section called Dicktatorship that goes really in depth on a DarkRP server that doesn't suck.

It's a bad RP server and always will be. Mainly due to the fact that it has a shitty community base, rules, and staff. You know, basic stuff that usually makes a bad server.

Narka    614

It's a bad RP server and always will be. Mainly due to the fact that it has a shitty community base, rules, and staff. You know, basic stuff that usually makes a bad server.

We're talking in relativity here. I would like to believe that a good, active DarkRP server is out there, but the amount of mature players out there that actually want to properly play on a DarkRP server are way too few to support a community, even if you corralled all of them in to the same server.

Edited by BeeJesus

Chernobylz    136

Well, thanks, but all the links I found are either videos of idiots robbing banks in DarkRP or mods FOR DarkRP.

Well, thanks, but all the links I found are either videos of idiots robbing banks in DarkRP or mods FOR DarkRP.

Are you looking for the right thing? I did a google search and got a few different links of some good looking tutorials.

• Downvote 1

Chernobylz    136

Are you looking for the right thing? I did a google search and got a few different links of some good looking tutorials.

I searched DarkRP Mod Garrys Mod, and came up with the bank robbing and other stuff. What did you search?

I searched DarkRP Mod Garrys Mod, and came up with the bank robbing and other stuff. What did you search?

*Face palm*

gmod darkrp tutorial

That's all I searched, got a youtube link. Got a written guide on gamebanana.com and a few others if you continue.

We're talking in relativity here. I would like to believe that a good, active DarkRP server is out there, but the amount of mature players out there that actually want to properly play on a DarkRP server are way too few to support a community, even if you corralled all of them in to the same server.

I think most of the mature players went over to HL2RP