Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
TRUrthstripe117

(late) Introduction

Its TRUrthstripe (Just call me Urth or Urthstripe), I've been a member for little over a year now, just never made an introduction. Anyways, I mainly play games all day, but I will be taking classes on Computer Programming and maybe Computer Maintenance. I've been around computers all my life, my mom and dad worked for EA and UO (Ultima Online). Use to be part of Team Revision til it was disbanded :'(

Games I play would be World of Warcraft(all expansions, excluding MoP), league of legends (LordUrhtstripe, yes the H and T are backwards, deal with it), not so much minecraft as of now, Diablo 3, planetside2 (since it came out today), and a few flash games on the internet.

That's basically it. Also, any recommendations of games would be nice. I'm waiting to get Dishonored and a few other games.

• Upvote 1

Phlyrox    1112

You must've heard of tf2.. but i can't help not noticing that you don't have it in your list of games. Do you not like it?

Puddleduck    865

You must've heard of tf2.. but i can't help not noticing that you don't have it in your list of games. Do you not like it?

Not everyone plays TF2 ya know... I only started playing recently...

true.. but out of all the gamers i know, only a few haven't played tf2.

I've played quite a bit of it, but it's not one of the games I would play a lot of.

Syphist    1415
Not everyone plays TF2 ya know... I only started playing recently...

But who wouldn't want to play a game about hats? (Yes, I went through manually making a quote just to post this)

• Upvote 1