Team Avolition
revan114

Last words to your defeated enemy

Niiyu    1234

How in the hell did you lose to me?!

Or something cool like:

Are you HONESTLY surprised?

Lwohar    37

If I was to say anything it may be along the lines of "good game my friend, good game".

GrislyCastle    30

And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Zirix    716

dis one is a long one

What the heck did you fricking say about me, you little bugger? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Mathematics, and I have 300 confirmed 100’s on all of my tests, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret chess club meetings. I am trained in writing essays, and I’m the top LARPer in the entire school manga club. You are nothing to me but just another jock. I will wipe out your entire deck with ATK power the likes of which have never been seen on this table, mark my flipping words. You think you can get away with saying that kind of garble to me over the internet? Think again, fricker. As we speak I’m contacting my LARPing buddies and we have your Facebook account bookmarked. You’re freaking fricked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and defeat your team with over 700 combinations, and that’s just with my level 100 Weedle. Not only am I extensively trained in online Pokemon battles, but I have access to a Gameshark, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable butt off the face of the network, you little poop. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking Dark Magician until later in the match. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you gosh darn idiot. I will poop fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re freaking pwned, kiddo.

Edited by ZirixZero
  • Upvote 1

Valkyrie    1352

"Looks like this day... Just got more interesting"

That's it. A CSI: Miami ripoff.

Next time, don't rip off CSI: Miami.

*gun cock*

Enigma    366

dis one is a long one

What the heck did you fricking say about me, you little bugger? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Mathematics, and I have 300 confirmed 100’s on all of my tests, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret chess club meetings. I am trained in writing essays, and I’m the top LARPer in the entire school manga club. You are nothing to me but just another jock. I will wipe out your entire deck with ATK power the likes of which have never been seen on this table, mark my flipping words. You think you can get away with saying that kind of garble to me over the internet? Think again, fricker. As we speak I’m contacting my LARPing buddies and we have your Facebook account bookmarked. You’re freaking fricked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and defeat your team with over 700 combinations, and that’s just with my level 100 Weedle. Not only am I extensively trained in online Pokemon battles, but I have access to a Gameshark, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable butt off the face of the network, you little poop. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking Dark Magician until later in the match. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you gosh darn idiot. I will poop fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re freaking pwned, kiddo.

Sucks for you, I just came home from skipping chess class because boy are the people in that club stuck up

Kub    1037

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Starchaser    51

The Boondock Saints:

And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Edited by Starchaser

Narka    614

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Fuck you and all of your ninja-ing.

Anyway...

The woods are lovely, dark and deep

But I have promises to keep.

And miles to go before I sleep.

And miles to go before I sleep.

zebser    1078

I can understand your situation. However, until I find this man you're after, I have no choice but to keep moving.

zekuza    1

Final words eh?

If i was with a sword

I told you i could waltz like Fiora *pokes blade against neck*

IF with a hidden blade

We may have the same goals, but your tactics are horrible, Your words are honeyed to profit yourself. You shall die for this

If with any other weapon

I gave you one job...

A long standing feud / So much pain, so much fighting / been brought to an end.

(What? My avatar is Zer0. What else were you expecting?)

Edited by Shadow_Mantis