Team Avolition
Church

Team Avolition Halo Server

NeonEagle    76

Good! Playing on those other servers gives you 2 choises: Play with 2 people or play with 15 people while being lag killed all the time.

Benjamin_Akala    302

Good, because I'm gonna try and convice my mother to let my sister join because since I've arrived. STRICT INTERNET RULES.

MiniBaa    4

What Do I Need?

Note: You must have a valid Halo PC product key to play, I'll be able to help you with this if need be!

Gamespy shutdown the Halo:Combat Evolved master server. I got nothing to do now so I kinda need that "Help"

Got it :D

Edited by MiniBaa

Soviet_Red    5

3. Some people (Krysk) are experiencing FOV issues. I think he figured out how to fix it but I'm not sure.

Not surprising, the game isn't exactly fit for a large monitor.

Anyways, just a small tip, if you're screen resolution isn't supported, just add the command line "-vidmode XXXX,XXXX,XX" which in order is "width,height,refreshrate."

Mine is "-vidmode 1920,1080,60"

Church    1234

Hey Kids, this servers back up but its not official anymore. Pm me for the info!

dejordzta    1688

Since this got necro'd anyway, if you haven't noticed there is an even for Halo CE coming up.

I thought it was an odd?

Mum did say I was never good at maths...

• Upvote 3

CARVERitUP    4995

Will play once I get my new computer :P

Please read the time of the posts you're looking at. This was posted 2 years ago, this server doesn't exist anymore.