Jump to content
Team Avolition
Twich

Tanks and Witches a CYOA!

Recommended Posts

Phlyrox    1112

since kom is unresponsive, i think i'll sleep in the shack till morning. ..away from kom and i want to put the shiv in my bag. which i will be resting me head on.

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Update: Hey guys, I've been swamped with tests lately, but now that I have some time off due to midterms I can start frequently updating again. This time expect things to be bigger and better. (Read: Tanks and Witches out the ass!)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Stupid fucking surprise exams. Anyways here's the update.

 

-DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY-

 

Trott:

 

You equip the bandana and reap the benefits of manliness and some armor. Not bad. Deciding that the tank is a risky encounter you head off to the south at a slightly slower pace, lest ye get into more trouble--and trouble ye find for as you begin to creep southward you hear the sound of drum beats and tribal chanting. What do you do?

 

 

DeCool and Ouroborus:

 

Ouroborus grabs DeCool and you both begin to follow the horse tracks, heading further and further north-east the tracks eventually lead you to a large open pasture with horses as far as the eye can see. What do you do?

 

 

Rakiru, Komilatte, and Phylrox:

 

Rakiru enters the shack to find Komilatte gently sitting on Phylrox's head. Phylrox wakes suddenly and pushes Komilatte off of him. When Komilatte hits the floor he groans in pain and clutches his thigh, examining the cut Phylrox notices that its starting to turn yellow and puss is beginning to form. What do you do?

 

 

Rakiru inventory check:

 

 

x3 Red Apples: Heal for 10 HP

x1 lantern: Can light up dark areas.

x2 bandages: Can heal wounds

x1 pair of leather boots: Boots made from the finest cow hide. Both stylish and sensible. Provide 3 Armor.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Phlyrox    1112

well it seems like rakiru has what komilatte needs so I'm leaving the shack and heading toward the hospital in the south west. I would like for rakiru to heal komilatte, and for the three of us to stick together, but that's up to rakiru.

Share this post


Link to post
NumberZero21    98

Joinin.

 

Jog west, then check supplies

 

Where is everyone on the map?

Edited by NumberZero21

Share this post


Link to post
rakiru    2713

rakiru, not Rakiru

 

Eat the bandages Throw a bandage at kom (no way I'm touching that - he can use it himself), then adorn my swanky new boots. Perhaps juggle the apples for a bit while waiting on the other two to do something interesting (such as wait until sunrise before venturing out).

Share this post


Link to post
komilatte    405

Ima attach mah bandage

 

And limp in the general direction of the river.

 

Let's wield our acoustic guitar, why don't we?

Share this post


Link to post
neubia    10

If I still can, I would like to join.

 

Status check and head north west

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Oh jesus, I've totally forgotten this was a thing.

 

Look this was a neat concept born from drunk-posting, and I've really enjoyed running this adventure; but this school year has been such a drain that I'm afraid I will no longer be able to continue. However, this does not mean it has to end here. If someone wants to take over, then you have my official go-ahead and I wish you the best of luck. For as the old saying goes,

 

"Tanks and Witches must die!"

 

Cheers,

 

Twich

Edited by Twich

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×