Jump to content
Team Avolition
Twich

Tanks and Witches a CYOA!

Recommended Posts

DeCoolJB    365

Slowly step towards river, same routine as last time, don't break twigs.

@ouroboros I guess we could if we get far enough, I don't know what the fuck this thing could do so

Edited by DeCoolJB

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

EDIT: You can only use items in your inventory, you do have rocks however Ouroborus!

Ouroborus and DeCool:

 

Slowly backing up towards the river, you both decide that this is where you make your fight. Holding a rock, Oroborus chucks it at the witch and deals 5 damage. As the witch lets out a blood curdling scream you feel a strange sensation come over you.

 

Shadow Witch Status

HP: 65/70

 

Ouroborus Status

HP: 50/50

Armor: 0

Weapon: Stake

Status: Strange feeling

 

DeCool

HP: 50/50

Armor: 0

Weapon: Pocket Knife

Status: Strange feeling

 

 

EDIT 2: I edited your guys' spoiler, so I'd check that. Also everyone take note, this is how combat will essentially work.

Edited by Twich

Share this post


Link to post

First off, Status check.

 

Then, I move my lantern arm forward to allow me to see further, I look on ahead, before proceeding down into the hole with gun ready and loaded in my right hand, of which points down into the hole.

While doing this, I listen and look to try and see if there is any life present within the hole.

 

EDIT + Off-topic: Does status check show character status AND inventory, because that is what I am trying to mean with 'Status check'.

Edited by Black-Mage-Keanu

Share this post


Link to post
DeCoolJB    365

Could the torch light things like people or enemies on fire and witches? If that is the case

Use ouroborus's lighter to light torch on fire and throw it at the thing.

 

otherwise do what ouroboros said

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Oroborus and deCool:

 

Snapping out of your strange sensation you decide to use a little ingenuity and light the torch on fire, chucking it at the witch you watch as it bursts into flames. After the flames expire you notice that the witch is gone and all that remains are three gold buttons. What do you do?

 

 

Keanu:

 

Holding the lantern over the hole you notice that all that is down there is a backpack and a puddle of blood. What do you do?

 

Keanu Status:

HP: 50/50

Armor: 0

Weapon: 9mm pistol

Status: A little hungry

 

Edited by Twich

Share this post


Link to post

I mutter Under my breath and curse to myself both about the man and my only source of defense, poison. I walk after the man but as soon as I see his foot prints in the muddy grounds I take a sharp turn North

(Im a she to all you out there thinking i'm male

This fourm game is gonna be such a succeses)

Edited by Zorra_The_Furry

Share this post


Link to post

Look around across the entire area of the hole, if there is no life there, take that backpack, if there is something there, the decision depends on how much of a threat the being is.

Share this post


Link to post
DeCoolJB    365

3 gold buttons.. currency? Anyways ouroborus can take them, I'm never good with holding money

edit: also status check pls

double edit:

 

 

yeaa man

MODak.png

 

 

Edited by DeCoolJB

Share this post


Link to post
Xero-Space    2329

 

Komilatte, Kub, Xero

 

Deciding that perhaps in this world of doom and misery sex is the only solace one can seek decide to have a little fun in the shack. Unfortunately for them they enter to find Krysk standing there with a blank look on his face. As they stare at each other puzzled they neglect to notice the strange figure moving towards them. What will you do?

-Attack the figure

-Talk to the figure

-Continue with your orgy

-Use item

-Check status

-Head back

 

 

Attack Krysk.

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Xero:

 

Ignoring the strange man in the bright prison jumpsuit, bunny mask, and holding a shiv-- you decide to attack Krysk. Using your mighty fists you punch him in the back of the head.

 

Krysk Status

HP: 49/50

 

What do you do?

 

 

Ouroboros & DeCool:

 

DeCool reaches down and picks up the three gold buttons, he then swiftly hands them to Ouroboros who pockets them. Looking around they notice the rest of the human meat hanging from trees. Perhaps human meat is a good indicator of witch activity? What do you do?

-Cross the river again

-Head North

-Use Item

-Head East

-Head West

-Equip Item

 

 

DeCool's status check:

 

 

HP: 50/50

Armor: 0

Weap: Pocket Knife

Status: Hungry

Inventory:

x2 Red Apples: Heal for 10 HP

x1 Anorak: Armor rating of 3. A very stylish and functional coat that is lined with the finest faux-fur milk bottle tops can buy!

 

 

Keanu:

 

Extending the lantern out over the rest of the hole you notice a person sitting in the corner, he appears to be wounded and non-hostile. Do you

-Enter the hole

-Talk to the person

-Continue on your way

-Go North

-Go South

-Go East

 

 

Zorra:

 

Angered by the loss of your vial of poison you turn your attention north. As you walk along you notice a far off range of mountains, and the faint rumbles of a tank engine. Do you

-Continue along your way

-Head back

-Head East

-Head West

-Try to find the tank

-Head towards the mountain

-Check Status

-Use Item

 

Share this post


Link to post
Xero-Space    2329

Xero:

 

Ignoring the strange man in the bright prison jumpsuit, bunny mask, and holding a shiv-- you decide to attack Krysk. Using your mighty fists you punch him in the back of the head.

 

Krysk Status

HP: 49/50

 

What do you do?

 

 

It's simple, I kill the Krysk with MAGIC.

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Xero:

 

Summoning up all your strength you attempt to use magic to kill Krysk. Unfortunately you realize that you cannot use magic, so instead you opt to strangle the life out of Krysk.

 

 

DeCool:

 

Donning your anorak, you reach into your backpack and pull out a bright red apple. Taking a bite, you begin to feel refreshed, sadly you do not regain any health as you did not need it. With your snack finished you begin to hike north when you come across a large crater in the ground surrounded by barbed wire and with even more meat hanging from trees. Immediately you notice a few chests sitting in the crater. Could this have been the witch's home? Do you

-Pass the lair

-Investigate

-Walk back

-Head East

-Head West

 

Share this post


Link to post
DeCoolJB    365

I already kicked that witch's ass so I doubt she'll be there, so sneak in

She might have friends though.. maybe I'll just be scouting

Edited by DeCoolJB

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

DeCool:

 

Unsure about whether the witch has friends or not you sneak into the lair hoping for the best. As you descend into the crater you feel a strange tiredness come over you. You're unsure about whether or not its a malicious spell or the result of a long day. Deciding to ignore your exhaustion for the time being, you begin to look around the crater. All over the crater are pieces of paper and wooden chests with gold locks. One such lock has a small circular hole exactly the size of the buttons you picked up. What do you do?

 

 

Zorra:

 

Afraid of the tank sounds, you begin to search for food. After a few minutes of scanning the ground you spot a small bush. On the bush are a variety of blackberries. What do you do?

 

Zorra status check;

HP: 50/50

Armor: 0

Weap: None

Items:

x2 Red Apples: Heals 10 HP

x10 Rope: Can be used to hang things, tie things, whip things, among other things. Very useful!

x1 bottle of Vodka: Heals 10 HP has a 15% chance of causing drunkenness.

 

Share this post


Link to post
DeCoolJB    365

Walk back immediately, don't let tiredness drown me into unconciousness in the lair. Tell ouroborus about the locks and gold buttons when I get back

Edited by DeCoolJB

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

DeCool and Ouroborus:

 

Afraid of passing out in the witches lair, DeCool rushes back to Ouroborus to tell him about the chests and the buttons. What do you do?

-Go to unlock the chests

-Continue north

-head back

-head east

-head west.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I thoughtfully wonder about the buttons, and taste them. cause im weird that way, andthey look like candy. insted i find they DO fit in the chest

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Ouroborus & DeCool:

 

Walking down into the crater, Ouroborus starts chewing on the buttons before remembering what DeCool said. Walking over to the chest, Ouroborus presses the three buttons firmly into the carved out slots. After a few seconds the chest lid begins to wobble uncontrollably before exploding into a thousand shards. Inside the chest you find

x1 Rope: Can be used to bind things, tie things, hang things, among other things!

x10 Arrows

x1 Bow: Deals 10 damage

x1 Hardhat: Armor rating of 2

What do you do with the loot?

 

 

OriginalXWO

 

Hoping to find some useful supplies you venture towards the general store. When you reach the front door you find a heavy metal padlock. However you also notice that the windows could easily get smashed with a well aimed rock. What do you do?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Phlyrox    1112

Is it too late to join?

 

I sneak into the shack, yell FIRE!, and run out. I try to find a hiding spot during the confusion.

 

ps. you should totally get fancy pants for this twich. and if you don't you'll always be fancy in my eyes.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×