Jump to content
Team Avolition
Twich

Tanks and Witches a CYOA!

Recommended Posts

komilatte    405

Let's have a nice chat with the figure WHILE we're continuing the orgy.

 

Maybe invite him to join.

Edited by komilatte

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Komilatte:

 

Raising your voice you call out to the figure. The figure stops for a few moments and steps into the light revealing it to be a man in a convict jumpsuit and wearing a bunny mask. In his hand is a makeshift shiv. What do you do?

-Continue orgy

-Attack the man

-Smile politely

 

 

Zorra_The_Fury:

 

Stepping into the shack you notice the strange man, Kub, Komilatte, Xero, and Krysk. What do you do?

-Check supplies

-Back away slowly

-Stand there and stare

 

Share this post


Link to post
DeCoolJB    365

I'll continue heading north, I'm not going east after what happened

but on my way i need to find a long piece of string, I'm unnaturally good at throwing knifes accurately irl (i have no idea why, it just works), and since I have only one I would love to get it back easily, I'm a lazy sack of shit so I'm not gonna walk there

 

Also here's an approximate map of everyone so far and the buildings and shit. No scenery, smd.

NOT TO SCALE LOL

 

yv3wQ.png

 

I can totally see where this is going.

Edited by DeCoolJB

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

DeCoolJB:

 

Climbing down from your tree you decide that rather than try to tangle with whatever lies east, you'd rather head north. As you walk through the woods alone and with your thoughts you begin to think about how life might be once you reach the fabled land. While day dreaming you fail to notice that you have walked right onto the shore of a raging river. What do you do?

-Examine the river

-Cross the river

-Head upriver

-Head downriver

-Check status

 

 

OOC: Excellent approximate map, perhaps every few rounds we can update it to give people an idea of where the are.

Share this post


Link to post
DeCoolJB    365

DeCoolJB:

 

Climbing down from your tree you decide that rather than try to tangle with whatever lies east, you'd rather head north. As you walk through the woods alone and with your thoughts you begin to think about how life might be once you reach the fabled land. While day dreaming you fail to notice that you have walked right onto the shore of a raging river. What do you do?

-Examine the river

-Cross the river

-Head upriver

-Head downriver

-Check status

 

 

Examine the river to see if it goes somewhere, I'm smart enough to know not to swim in that

>10 minutes earlier I was just going to a potential wolf threat

Edited by DeCoolJB

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

DeCoolJB:

 

Examining the river you notice that it is shallow enough to walk through, however the current is still unusually strong. Perhaps, it'd be wise to head down stream, it has to flow somewhere right? Do you

-Head downstream

-Head upstream

-Wade across the river

 

 

Off-Topic: Hey, there's being reckless and then there's being smart am I right?

Share this post


Link to post

I stare at the men who are jacking off and then bring my attention to the Handsome stranger wearing what looks to be a spiked collar. I slowly walk out and then break into a run west and check my supplies hastily.

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Zorra:

 

Backing away slowly, Zorra leaves the shack and beats a quick retreat to the west, as he runs past the others he begins to look at his supplies

x2 Red Apples: Heal 10 HP

x10 Rope: Can be used to tie things, bind things, hang things, other things. Very useful!

x1 Vodka: Russian's friend, heals 20 HP, has a 15% of making you drunk

x1 Poison vial: Does -10 HP/5 turns. A very potent poison.

Not paying attention to what's in front of him, Zorra trips on a rock and watches in horror as his supplies go flying. Getting up he manages to retrieve all of his items except the poison which has been smashed onto the ground. What do you do?

 

 

OFT: I'm going to start updating posts when at least two people have made their choices to help keep this topic from hogging the top spot.

Edited by Twich

Share this post


Link to post
DeCoolJB    365

I'll go and look for a place in the river that's shallow enough to walk on and not be pushed by the current.

 

MAPUPDATE

 

 

NOT TO SCALE LOL

 

fBq1t.png

Gray is areas not explored yet

AND YES MY MAPMAKING SKILLS SUCK K

 

 

Edited by DeCoolJB

Share this post


Link to post
OriginalXWO    82

I'll join this.

 

Checks supplies while lurking around (hopefully) unnoticed. Wandering in a South Western direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Black-Mage-Keanu:

 

Checking your supplies you note that you have,

x2 Red Apples: Heal 10 HP

x1 9mm pistol: Deals 10 damage

x15 9mm rounds

Satisfied with your supplies you head west. Passing by Zorra you laugh at his incompetence and offer no assistance. Continuing along you eventually spot a hole in the ground, just in front of the hole is a lantern hanging on a stick. Do you,

-Continue along your merry way

-Examine the hole

 

 

DeCool:

 

Walking along the bank of the river you find what seems to be the calmest spot, taking a deep breath you step into the cold water. Finding your footing you begin to slowly cross. Just as you are taking your last step you slip on a rock and barely manage to regain your footing; shaken up but not deterred you step onto the bank and notice that the trees are beginning to thin out. You also notice lumps of meat hanging from branches.

Do you,

-Examine the meat

-Use Item

-Shout for help

-Check items

-Check Status

-Head East

-Head North

-Head West

 

 

 

Original:

 

Original reaches into his satchel to take inventory,

x2 Red Apples: Heal for 10 HP

x1 Banjo: An old world instrument used by simpler folk

x15 Milk Bottle Tops: Currency? Junk? You have no clue why you're carrying them.

x1 Torch: Can be used to scare wolves, and light up dark areas. Gone after one use.

once you have finished looking over your supplies you begin to head southwest, walking along in silence you eventually come across another set of three houses, not to far from Trott's current location. Could it be that this is an old abandoned village? Do you,

-Continue along

-Investigate the houses

-Use Item

-Check Status

-Recheck supplies

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Keanu:

 

Never one to be scared by mere lanterns hanging from sticks and deep dark holes you venture towards the hole, though you are a little lighter in your step. As you reach the hole you hear the distant sound of an engine rumbling, sadly you do not know if it is coming from the hole or somewhere outside the hole. One thing is for certain, there is a tank and it definitely means business. Do you

-Enter the hole

-Continue pass the hole

-Use item

-Check status

 

 

Ouroborus:

 

You reach down to pick up what he thinks are shotguns and knives, but are unfortunately just twigs and rocks. Perhaps he should stop hitting the bottle. However as he shuffles through the leaves he manages to find a small bronze key and a wooden stake. Truly this would be an excellent weapon to do battle with. After mucking around in the foliage you follow DeCool's footprints all the way to the raging river. Do you

-Wade across

-Use Item

-Head downstream

-Head upstream

-Head back

-Check status

 

Share this post


Link to post
DeCoolJB    365

I'll steal the meat before I examine them, but first make sure there isn't anyone nearby.

 

 

 

Also, I noticed that ouroboros found the shotgun and knives sticks and stones but according to twich the guys were to the north. So in reality i'm guessing me and ouroboros are farther north than this map depicts

2m6Vp.png

YES MY MAPMAKING SKILLZ SUCK

 

 

Edited by DeCoolJB

Share this post


Link to post
OriginalXWO    82

Investigates the houses with extreme caution. Noting the fact that I do not know if there are inhabitants in the house or not.

Share this post


Link to post

Quickly yet calmly listen out in order to try and find where the tank is located at by sense of sound, the fact that it's at a distance could rule out the hole as its present location.

 

EDIT: Changed wording to make it somewhat clearer.

Edited by Black-Mage-Keanu

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

DeCoolJB:

 

You carefully cut the meat down from the trees with your pocket knife, right away you note that the meat is mostly legs and arms--human legs and arms. Before examining the meat further you check to make sure no one is around. Sadly this is not the case as off in the distance to the north east, you note a shadowy person hovering a few feet off the ground. Could this be a witch? Do you

-Run like hell

-Prepare to fight the witch

-Watch carefully

-Sneak around

-Continue checking the meat

-Wait for Ouroborus

 

 

Ouroborus:

 

Wading into the river you fail to note just how strong the current is, still you manage to reach the shore just in time to notice that DeCool may be in a pickle do you,

-Help your friend

-Ditch him as payback for what he did in the woods

-Check item

-Use Item

 

-Status-

HP: 50

Armor: None

Weapon: Wooden Stake

Status: A little damp

 

 

Original:

 

Carefully walking up to the houses you notice that they all appear to be empty, you also notice one that says 'Gene-al St-re'. Ah-Ha! This is an abandoned town after all, perhaps you can scavenge supplies! Do you

-Proceed into town

-Scavenge around

-Walk away

-Check items

-Use Item

-Head to the General Store

 

 

Keanu:

 

Standing still, you hold your breath so that no other sound fills the air but the tank's engine. After a few minutes you determine that the tank is definitely not in the hole, and around two miles away--but in what direction. Do you

-Venture west

-Head back

-Go North

-Slide to the South

-Use Item

-Enter the hole

 

 

OFF-TOPIC: Actually Oroborus didn't find the shotguns, rather he did find a wooden stake and bronze key. The shotguns and knives are where blind is. Sorry for that little miscommunication.

Share this post


Link to post
DeCoolJB    365

Back the hell away from it. Slowly, trying not to snap a twig. Wield knife just in case

Share this post


Link to post

Figuring that the tank will have some high risk surrounding it due of the noise, I grab the lantern + stick holding it (could potentialy help build a fire later), I load the pistol and look further into the hole with the lantern to help brighten it up, pistol in one hand and lantern in the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Oroborus&DeCool:

 

Oroborus watches as DeCool--wielding his pocket knife--backs away from the witch slowly. Together they watch as the figure turns around and begins to sniff the air and move forward. Unsure of what to do they look at each other nervously. If they make a break for it, then the witch will be alerted, but perhaps the river could stop--or at least slow it down enough for them to get away. What do you guys do?

-Fight

-Run for the river

-Continue to back away

 

 

Keanu:

 

Waving the lantern over the hole you manage to shine enough light into it to see that there is actually what appears to be foot holds leading all the way down. Could this have been someone's safe house? Would you even want to meet this someone? Still when you compare a tank to whatever might live in the hole, things do come out looking okay. Do you

-Continue along

-Venture into the hole

-Head north

-Head east

-Head south

-use item

-check status

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×