Jump to content
Team Avolition
Twich

Tanks and Witches a CYOA!

Recommended Posts

Twich    87

Kub drops his britches and begins to slap his cock around in delight. What does the rest of the group do?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Asp4xiat10n checks his supplies.

 

Current supplies:

 

-Red Apple x2: Heals 10 HP

-Wash cloth x1: Refreshes you (think status ailments)

-Whiskey x1: Heals 15 HP, has a 15% of causing the drunk effect (think confusion)

 

 

EDIT: Those are actually everyone's supplies

Edited by Twich

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Whilst BiPolar Bear is wasting his rag on Kub, Krysk enters the shack. Right away he notices a foul stench and a deep snarling, perhaps it'd be wise to turn back. Krysk do you;

-Venture further into the sack

-Call for backup

-Leave the shack

 

The rest of the group is outside the shack.

Edited by Twich

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Komilatte

 

Komilatte screams at the top of his lungs for help, sadly no one rushes to help him.

 

 

Blind

 

Blind gathers what little supplies he has and gives one final look at his party, fighting back crocodile tears he sighs and ventures north into the great unknown. After nearly an hour of hiking he comes across three strange looking people sitting around an old well. One of the men, perhaps the leader, has a shotgun on his back and a cigar in his mouth. The others simply have knives at their hips. The group doesn't notice you. Do you,

 

-Attempt to make contact

-Sneak around

-Prepare to engage

-Check items

-Check status

-Head East

-Head West

-Head South

-Call for help

 

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Ouroborus:

 

Ouroborus crouches down and begins to sneak around, while no one is sure what he's trying to accomplish one thing is clear, he's definitely not going to attract the attention of the shack.

 

 

OOC: I'm using spoilers below everyone's names from now on so you can keep track of your own actions, if two people band up to try and survive then the spoiler would just look like this;

Person X and Person Y:

 

Whatever you're both doing here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Ouroborus:

 

Ouroborus opens up an old canvas dufflebag and begins rooting around

 

x2 Red apples: Heal for 10 HP

x1 Lighter: Can be used to light cigarettes, and brighten up dark areas.

x20 Milk Bottle Tops: Currency? Junk? Why exactly do you have these?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

Ouroborus&DeCoolJb:

 

Freaking out, Ouroborus whips out his lighter and begins to scream like a maniac. During the chaos he ends up setting a small patch of grass on fire before rushing east into the woods. Also wishing to head east, DeCool joins Ouroborus in the forest. Catching their breathes they notice the distant sound of howling, do you guys?

 

-Head further into the woods

-Turn back

-Head towards the howling

 

 

 

Trott:

 

Trott reaches into his backpack to check his supplies,

 

x1 Stale Piece of Bread: Heals 5 HP

x15 Milk Bottle Tops: Currency? Junk? Why do you have these?

x20 Pistol Rounds

x1 Bandana: This bandana makes you look pretty rough and tough. It has an armor rating of 1.

 

After checking his supplies Trott turns around and begins to head south down the long dusty road. He eventually comes across a cluster of three houses, each one with broken windows and old rotting wood doors. Trott do you,

 

-Continue south

-Turn Back

-Equip item

-Use item

-Check Status

-Head into one of the houses

-Call for help

 

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

DeCoolJB

 

Not one to be discouraged by mere howling, DeCool decides to head towards whatever is making that noise. Leaving Ouroborus behind. Reaching the source of the sound DeCool is attacked by two wolves. Do you

-Attempt to flee

-Fight

-Use Item

-Check Items

-Run

 

 

Komilatte, Kub, Xero

 

Deciding that perhaps in this world of doom and misery sex is the only solace one can seek decide to have a little fun in the shack. Unfortunately for them they enter to find Krysk standing there with a blank look on his face. As they stare at each other puzzled they neglect to notice the strange figure moving towards them. What will you do?

-Attack the figure

-Talk to the figure

-Continue with your orgy

-Use item

-Check status

-Head back

 

Share this post


Link to post
DeCoolJB    365

Run north

 

Then after that check supplies

Edited by DeCoolJB

Share this post


Link to post
Twich    87

DeCoolJB:

 

Gulping Decool turns tail and runs to the north, sadly he neglects to realize that wolves also know how to run. After a few tense minutes of evading them he finally manages to shimmy up a tree and watch as the wolves run past. Sighing in relief he reaches into his bag to take inventory,

 

x2 Red Apples: Heal 10 HP

x1 Pocket Knife: Does 5 damage

x1 Anorak: Armor rating of 3, a stylish and functional jacket lined with the finest faux-fur milk bottle tops can buy.

x1 Torch: One time use, can scare away wolves as well as shine brightly in the darkness.

 

What do you do?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×