Team Avolition
Swefty

Ban the User Above You

Crashdoom    154

was about to ban you for being racist, but you think everything is blue and I really like that song so i'll let you off the hook this time.

Banned for breaking the game rules >_>

Phlyrox    1112

Banned for Batting, being an asgardian, lame comeback [ME GRIMLOCK NO BOZO, ME KING!], negative reputation, being greedy, double for, using no instead of not, and not giving me more things to ban you for.

• Upvote 2

Splashy    70

Banned because he now has a rep, making your reasoning faulty.

Phlyrox    1112

Banned for being a sore loser, Having an '-' in your name, not having your signature match your avatar in any way I can see, your location being too broad, having nearly 3000 posts yet still no pants, having Forever Space and The Ceiling Fan Thrower™ in the same line, and not dealing with my short list of ban reasons in combination with my awesome xero rep.

Edited by Phlyrox
  • Upvote 1

Xero-Space    2329

Banned for being a sore loser, Having an '-' in your name, not having your signature match your avatar in any way I can see, your location being too broad, having nearly 3000 posts yet still no pants, having Forever Space and The Ceiling Fan Thrower™ in the same line, and not dealing with my short list of ban reasons in combination with my awesome xero rep.

icwatudidthere.avi

B& for thinking I need pants. I'll wear a skirt.

Czahyl    117

banned for not having a face

Edited by Czahyl