Swefty

Ban the User Above You

blind7125    1924

B& because of an Afro.

Edited by blind7125

blind7125    1924

For Xero

OFF TOPIC NSFW:

This is a literotica, turn back now if you do not want to read. This isn't great work considering I just wanted to finish it off quickly

As Xero-space came into the room Zee gave him a seductive look full of suggestive thoughts. Zee casually walked closer to unsuspecting xero-space and proceeded to reach around to his ass to grab it before giving xero-space a hot kiss full of tongue. Xero-space who was now overcome by the feeling of ecstasy Zee has arisen from his inner self, felt the sudden urge to please Zee. Zee must have realized this as he began to unbutton Xero-space's ass-tight jeans, and slowly lowered them. Zee began to lower his own garments, and after doing so pushed xero-space onto the bed face down. Xero-space, knowing what was about to happen began to relax his legs in preparation to be backdoored. Zee seized his chance and said "I will DDos your ass like no other before you" before starting to insert his massive love rod into Xero’s waiting hole. As Xero began to feel the pressure at his exit chute he thought there would be no way Zee’s massive rod could fit, but Zee assured him it would and he only needed to relax. As Xero began to relax himself he felt his asshole begin to slowly part and give way to Zee. Slowly but surely Zee was filling Xero’s hole up while Xero had already began to moan in pleasure. Once Zee’s 13in rod finally hit the back of Xero-Space’s accepting hole, he began to ever so gently slide in and out. This love-making went on for an hour or so before Xero exclaimed “OH God I Am CUUMMIINNNG” and shot a fresh load of hot man seed. Shortly after Xero’s shot his load Zee felt a need slowly rising. This need was fulfilled when Zee knew he was almost ready to blow, and when he seemed like he could not contain it any longer he pulled out and commanded Xero to get on his knees. Once his slave was on his knees where he should be Zee let loose his cum all over his lover’s face much like how he unleashes his packets. Zee fell onto the bed with Xero feeling fully spent. Xero knew that after this first time with Zee he immediately needed another fuck and another and another until his gaping hole could not take it anymore. To do this Xero knew he needed to revive Zee’s cock from it’s flaccid state with his mouth to continue the love-making

Edited by blind7125
  • Upvote 3

Sirenfal    4034

Banned for being a cat

Silly Crashdoom, cats can't use the Internet

Phlyrox    1112

banned for banning a cat. you make me sick. Cats are delicate and need our help to survive.

• Upvote 1

Leda    16

Banned for underestimating the durability of cats.

Phlyrox    1112

was about to ban you for being racist, but you think everything is blue and I really like that song so i'll let you off the hook this time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1