Team Avolition
Trotterly

The Avatar Game

Anime girl saying hi with a rope trying to choke her.

EDIT: also whats with you people and jews XD its from a show, original XWO should know what it is if his avatar came from the show he watched.

Edited by ouroborustattoo

OriginalXWO    82

Deadmau5

also whats with you people and jews XD its from a show, original XWO should know what it is if his avatar came from the show he watched.

I can't believe I didn't recognize that........what the hell is wrong with me....

Phlyrox    1112

Your avatar is pretty good, but i think you can get a better quality picture. Even if he's short, doesn't mean he isn't in HD

Also for your signature, I like it, but the text is a little bit hard to read. may be add a glow effect or a border? idk play around with it.

[for the next poster, you don't have to comment on my avatar, i've already posted here quiet a few times. use OriginalXWO instead. #kthnxbye]

Phlyrox    1112
Ouroboros refers to the ancient mystical and alchemical symbol representing a serpent or dragon devouring its own tail, so as to signify infinity and unity. Being a circle, it shows that infinity has no beginning, nor end, while the dragon biting its tail shows that the beginning and end of infinity are the same place.

Also, anyone who knows fma [anime or manga] should recognize it right away. Since, it is pretty common.

PS: @original: I like this avatar much more than the previous one. Also The sig is good too :D

[for the next poster, you don't have to comment on my avatar, i've already posted here quiet a few times. use Ouroborustatto/OriginalXWO instead. #kthnxbye]