Team Avolition
Sirenfal

Truth

Nessosin    705

I love his chest, it's so warm and soft and HOTHOTHOTHOT! Plus it makes the perfect pillow. <3<3<3

What's your favorite thing abuot Niiyu?

Keluandrie    599

I love his chest, it's so warm and soft and HOTHOTHOTHOT! Plus it makes the perfect pillow. <3<3<3

What's your favorite thing abuot Niiyu?

What's your least favorite drink?

blind7125    1924

Vermouth easily takes the top spot for this one.

Edit: qouting is not working on mobile version.

Would you rather get a dildo or butt plug?

Edited by blind7125

Ulcano    181

Dildo

Splashy    70

Dildo out of those choices.

Would you rather have one week to travel anywhere in the world without spending money or one week at home with $10,000 (or the equivalent) and no car?

Nessosin    705

What's your least favorite drink?

Fruit flavored beer.

Would you rather have one week to travel anywhere in the world without spending money or one week at home with $10,000 (or the equivalent) and no car?

If I understand this right, it's either a week for free travel, or a free $10,000 but I can't go anywhere for a week? If I don't have a car I'm probably not going to go to work anyway. I'll take the free vacation to Paris and eat at all of the fanciest restaurants and stay in the nicest hotels. Hopefully I can work up a bill higher than $10,000 in a week. (I know the question wasnt' for me but I wanted to answer anyway!)

If you had to choose one dish to eat for the only meal you get to eat for the rest of your life, what do you choose? (for example: if you choose scrambled eggs, then for every breakfast, lunch, and dinner you have to eat scrambled eggs until you die)

Edited by Nessosin

Sinkip    398

If you had to choose one dish to eat for the only meal you get to eat for the rest of your life, what do you choose? (for example: if you choose scrambled eggs, then for every breakfast, lunch, and dinner you have to eat scrambled eggs until you die)

Sour cream chicken. No contest. Krysk can confirm it's amazingness. -drools-

eonrulz    1930

If you had to have a threeway, who would it be with(could be anyone on this planet).

Scarlett Johansson, and then either my friend Becca (seriously, seriously hot, and just as kinky as me to boot) or Edward Norton.

Where is the strangest place you have had sex? Assuming that you are of age, that is.

Nessosin    705

Sour cream chicken. No contest. Krysk can confirm it's amazingness. -drools-

Send recipe please thank you.

Tomatoesalad    545

If you had to have a threeway, who would it be with(could be anyone on this planet).

Scarlett Johansson, and then either my friend Becca (seriously, seriously hot, and just as kinky as me to boot) or Edward Norton.

Where is the strangest place you have had sex? Assuming that you are of age, that is.

Church altar

What's your biggest fear?

komilatte    405

Sorry to be boring, but death atm. It would be a serious pain, considering how curious I am about what happens with me in the future.

If you're straight, have you ever been bicurious? If you aren't, have you had a partner of the opposite sex in the past that you regret you even came within 10 yards of?