Team Avolition
MuffinSeeker

Hello Again ^^;

eonrulz    1930

Haiiiii Muffin! Nice to see you again! The forums haven't been the same without you and I'm glad you're back in some way, shape or form. :D How is that university thing we all know and love *cough* going?

MuffinSeeker    629

Haiiiii Muffin! Nice to see you again! The forums haven't been the same without you and I'm glad you're back in some way, shape or form. :D How is that university thing we all know and love *cough* going?

It's going okay thanks. This year just gone has been so stressful. I cried a bit and even sent an angry email at my tutors which they called me in for to see if I was alright. Next year is going to be mayhem too with dissertations and whatnot! :o

eonrulz    1930

It's going okay thanks. This year just gone has been so stressful. I cried a bit and even sent an angry email at my tutors which they called me in for to see if I was alright. Next year is going to be mayhem too with dissertations and whatnot! :o

Ahh yes, dissertations. They're all fun and games. I've already written one, and I've got to do another one this year! The joys of being a Masters student. We can complain about them together, when deadlines approach xD

Azathoth    3395

The fuck happened to your forums? It may have been the next best thing to empty, but I liked it before it was killed to death by spambots.

Splashy    70

Welcome back! Also, you don't look nearly old enough to be in uni. =\

generic    1056

Some of you have asked me what the contributor ranks is for...here it is, my friends. Welcome back, Muffin! It's really great to see you around again.

Edited by generic
  • Upvote 1

Vosenbergen    1039
@Vosen: Should I prepare my anus? D: @Azathoth: They got killed by spambots and were empty, you answered your own question there XD

Preparations may include a bottle of wine and the ability to backhand yourself

• Upvote 1