Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
tarix77

[Tool] Basic SpamBot (v1.0)

tarix77    107

ADMIN NOTE: We have not checked this binary to see if it's safe, run it at your own risk

Program:

• Author: Tarix77
  • Language: AutoHotkey
  • Code: Open-Source
  • Description: This program sends a specified string of text a variable number of times, useful for spamming.
  • Download: SpamBot v1.0.zip

Installation:

Extract the archive to any folder you like, I advise against Program Files.

Instructions:

Run the executable. When prompted, enter the string to be spammed, the number of times that string will be sent, and the (optional) wait between sending the string. Then, quickly select the text box into which you want the text to be sent. You only have 5 seconds, so do it quickly! (A timer will be displayed in the task bar) The specified string will then be sent the specified number of times with the specified wait (if you entered one).

Notes:

• This program is intended to be used for spamming chat rooms or other forms of internet communication. Note that I (the creator, Tarix77) am in no way responsible for any bans you may recieve using my tool.
  • The wait function is intended to be used if a chat application you are spamming has an anti-spam timeout on it. Adjust the wait time to that chat room's timeout.
  • Entering ridiculously high numbers into the 'count' field is not a very good idea. It may crash your/the victim's computer, so be wary.
  • Note that this script is by no means undetectable.
  • I might add more options if I get bored enough; the version name will be in 1) This forum post 2) The name of the zip file 3) In the readme and 4) in the title of the program itself.
  • I suggest that you create a shortcut to this program if you intend to use it frequently; the program must be run again each time it is used.
  • WARNING: The program sends the Enter key after the string, so if a text box is not selected when the spammer starts spamming, it may cause some adverse effects, depending on what you have selected. Be careful.

Edited by tarix77
  • Upvote 3

Which do you think is more effective to code a spambot in, VBS or AutoHotKey?

I haven't tried AutoHotKey yet and I would like to know if I should just stick with my VBS one.

rakiru    2713

I haven't tried AutoHotKey yet and I would like to know if I should just stick with my VBS one.

AutoIt is far better than AutoHotKey.

Here's mine, HIGHLY buggy, but... VBS, you know.

dim arg1
dim arg2
dim arg3
dim x
set wshshell = wscript.CreateObject("wscript.shell")
arg1=inputbox("Enter the message you want spammed.","Spambot","Message goes here")
arg2=inputbox("Enter how many times you want your message to be spammed.","Spambot","Number goes here")
arg3=inputbox("Enter the duration, in milliseconds(1/1000 of a second), before the next message is sent","Spambot","Enter duration in milliseconds here")
x=msgbox("After you click the 'Ok' you have 5 seconds before this starts spamming.",0,"Spambot")
wscript.sleep 5000
for count = 1 to arg2
wscript.sleep arg3
WshShell.SendKeys arg1
WshShell.SendKeys "{ENTER}"
next

Edited by ThatGuyOverThere