Team Avolition
nocxkai

Greetings

nocxkai    37

Whats up TeamaVolition I have joined because i laughed so hard at your greafing. Figuerd if your looking for more TeamaVolition members for the fun XD

I joined from the Youtube Channel TeamaVolition. 23 male and Always bored. I've griafed since 2010 and had a brake for a year so far.

I hope i get to join the fun but its only a thought. My youtube fails and eh who knows [When i get a better computer] I might beable to put up good Videos. [not going to ask for subs so i wont put in my Youtube page]

Anyway moving on. I am looking to join a server with you guys and maybe greaif with you soon :)

• Downvote 2

Amallah    226

Fun fact: You misspelled "grief/griefing" three different ways in your post.

Welcome to the forums. We're not all about griefing here. In fact, we don't like to talk about it, and it's a rule not to.

nocxkai    37

Welcome to the forums. We're not all about griefing here. In fact, we don't like to talk about it, and it's a rule not to.

HAHA well I been drinking for a while now. Trying to drink my self sober so eh, Thank you for the correction :P

Ulcano    181

Welcome. Remember to read all the rules (bottom right of your screen). We arent all griefers. This is not HackForums. And don't bother asking to join aVo, because you won't. Anyways Welcome!

• Upvote 1

nocxkai    37

Welcome. Remember to read all the rules (bottom right of your screen). We arent all griefers. This is not HackForums. And don't bother asking to join aVo, because you won't. Anyways Welcome!

Don't you think i really care about some 16 year old telling me this? No i don't.

• Downvote 12

Ulcano    181

Don't you think i really care about some 16 year old telling me this? No i don't.

Im just trying to help. And you should care.

• Upvote 2

Facebook    219

He's helping you by informing you so you don't look like an idiot. You think you can just tell off a member that has been here and knows his shit?

<3++

• Upvote 2

Amallah    226

Don't discriminate on age. There's some badass teenagers on here.

• Upvote 3

Don't discriminate on age. There's some badass teenagers on here.

I second this.

OT : Hello, don't be a dick (:

• Upvote 1

rakiru    2713

It's a rule not to organise griefing here - discussion is perfectly allowed by the rules.

OP: I'd welcome you to the forums, but, well, I'd really rather not...

• Upvote 3

Amallah    226

How in the hell can someone who is 23 be that horrible at sentence structure and spelling? I call a big fat bullshit.

He blames alcohol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

nocxkai    37

Well structure is meant for building. Not typing how many idiots are there really? And secondly I don't Blame anything. thirdly Your still commenting on a greeting. Fourth I could careless about your discouragements here, I'm not here to read every post of your Grammar corrections.

• Downvote 4

rakiru    2713

How in the hell can someone who is 23 be that horrible at sentence structure and spelling? I call a big fat bullshit.

He blames alcohol.

Look at Vosen - that's not a valid excuse.

• Upvote 4

Amallah    226

Well structure is meant for building. Not typing how many idiots are there really? And secondly I don't Blame anything. thirdly Your still commenting on a greeting. Fourth I could careless about your discouragements here, I'm not here to read every post of your Grammar corrections.

I would like to point out that you, too, are still commenting on a greeting thread, which is what a forum is for. Replying on threads and getting to know each other. Also, proper grammar and punctuation is very important in life. It's the different between "Let's eat, Grandma!" and "Let's eat grandma!"

• Upvote 1

nocxkai    37

If you consider Internet a life that is. [i don't] But if you must admit your fail more power to you.

• Downvote 1

MirrorMageX    73

Wat.

Yeah, you blamed alcohol.

"HAHA well I been drinking for a while now. Trying to drink my self sober so eh, Thank you for the correction :P"

I am not a grammar nazi often but...IT IS YOU'RE!!!

Also, if you don't care about our discouragements then you're inconsiderate. You've left a bad first impression.

Edited by MirrorMageX
  • Upvote 1

nocxkai    37

Well someone mad? guess so since your still here, yes i'm very "inconsiderate" Thank you for pointing that out for that i could care less about how you think about others sence when did you get the right to judge people but how they type? Oh your just as inconsiderate for doing so.

MirrorMageX    73

I am only calling you inconsiderate because it's very blatant and I am sure the feeling is mutual. Again, you've left a horrible first impression though I am sure, you don't care.

Also, who gave you the right to judge people by how they type? Your first sentence explained that you think I am mad. I did not insinuate in any way that I am mad and I don't know how you come up with such fallacies.

• Upvote 3