Team Avolition
DiSl

"Hai aVo and other people, I'm DiSl"

DiSl    22

Hai aVo and other people, my names DiSl but I don't mind if you call me by my real name, Michael. I've recently started watching aVo's videos and I have been really enjoying them. I decided to come check out the forum you have and well, I'm impressed. Everything is well set out in an easy spot to find for me. Just the type of forum I like being on. Anyways heres a little bit about me. My names Michael, as you already now know, I'm 14 and I live in Australia. I like to joke around alot on minecraft and other MMO games. I find myself being fairly mature and I would basically love to get to know all of you. I like going out on weekends with my mates and skating around my local area. I live in Queensland by the way just for a little more detail, go the Maroons! Anyways thanks for reading my introduction and I am looking forward to getting to know you guys in the near future.

-DiSl

Error    1334

Welcome to the forums.

i also like your name for some reason.(i think i can make it into a future Gamertag.(my way of course))

• Upvote 1

DiSl    22

Yeeh it does look pretty good I guess, I may be using it for a future clan called Disputed. That's why its DiS. The L is just there to seperate the tag from the name but I couldnt be bothered putting in a name so I just did DiSl. I'd rather you didn't use it for your own gamertag but if you give me your ideas of how you would change it, I wouldn't mind.

Error    1334

Yeeh it does look pretty good I guess, I may be using it for a future clan called Disputed. That's why its DiS. The L is just there to seperate the tag from the name but I couldnt be bothered putting in a name so I just did DiSl. I'd rather you didn't use it for your own gamertag but if you give me your ideas of how you would change it, I wouldn't mind.

nah..i meant Changing the meaning of "DiSl"(making it longer)

like making it semi OG. or related to computing.

plus i already have 3 GT's (main and 2 backups)

DiSl    22

True true, by gamertags are you talking about xbox live or just overall usernames? And yeah, I don't mind if you stretch it out making it look O.G.

Error    1334

Gamertags. for users i just use Error along with miku

• Upvote 1

DiSl    22

True true, I always take a little time with my names.

ThePvPBoss14    21

Someone just asked if it's Disi or DisL : P

Welcome to the forums!

Edited by ThePvPBoss14
  • Upvote 1

Kavemium    454

Someone just asked if it's Disi or DisL : P

Welcome to the forums!

That would be moi. But why did you say "someone"? :(

DiSl    22

I answered there question in a response to HtsuneMiku's question. Sorry Kavemium, It's DisL.

DiSl    22

At the moment, I am enjoying the company of talking to all of you, looking forward to getting to know all of you.

• Upvote 1