Sign in to follow this  
Storm_Surge

[Tool] Unlocker XP (v0.30 Beta)

Storm_Surge    598
[b][u]Program[/u][/b]:
[list][*][b]Author[/b]: Storm_Surge
[*][b]Language[/b]: [url=http://www.autohotkey.com]AutoHotkey[/url]
[*][b]Code[/b]: Open-Source
[*][b]Description[/b]: This program is a multi-purpose tool for analyzing and modifying restrictive software on public computers. For more information, read the instructions included in the archive.
[*][b]Download[/b]: [attachment=102:Unlocker XP v0.30.zip][/list]

[b][u]Screenshot[/u][/b]:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4iCDz.png[/img]
  • Upvote 2

Storm_Surge    598
[quote name="Kudos"]Any luck with NSS? :o[/quote]
I didn't try to break that. I haven't had time to do more modules, so I'm posting this here for anyone who may need it now. I'll probably be able to work on it near Christmas.

Storm_Surge    598
[quote name="Kudos"]NSS has a key logger apparently. Do [b]NOT[/b] want. It also can really fuck shit up.[/quote]
LanSchool 7 has a keylogger and is pretty hard to kill, but I did it. NSS can't stop me!

Warchumpster, Unlocker can enable the proxy menus on computers. Find a good proxy, add it to IE or Firefox, and surf. Don't use web proxies. Those suck.

MuffinSeeker    629
[quote name="TheHero"]Thanks for the tool, My teachers won't know what hit'em![/quote]

LOL GAIZ I IZ TEH 1337 H4X KEN I B AVO NAO PL0X?!?!?!?

Gnarl    1
I don't really need this, but I guess I might sometime eventually. Thank you for the upload Storm.

Cole7771    0
Wow...Just...Wow Storm....You are the Awesomeness person ever! I will love this mod for ever.

bettyjuggs    0
It really isn't that hard to get around ip based filters. just using a tor relay can completely bypass any restrictions. That and most schools do NOT have a very good white hat team, if they even have one. Back when I was in high-school we used "nslookup" to get ip's and used that lol. Of coarse then they got more secure and added ip base. But most of the time just going to https can get you into what ever you want.

I personal recommend just using TOR with mobile firfox. It will run directly off a thumb-drive or cd and relays your sites information so your network gets random info packets that are addressed to whomever's tor server you are connected to.

One other thing that always works as well is not using the school computers to do your dirty work. If your school has wifi like mine did then just bring a laptop and spoof your mac address to someone that has access to it. And then you can even load up backtrack 5, plant a trap and wait.

Tylerjd    0
I got in some deep shit for using this. Its a great tool yes (Thanks Storm!), but some how my school found out what I was doing and then BAM. Few weeks Saturday school (i.e. picking up crap around the school).

MuffinSeeker    629
[quote name="Tylerjd"]I got in some deep shit for using this. Its a great tool yes (Thanks Storm!), but some how my school found out what I was doing and then BAM. Few weeks Saturday school (i.e. picking up crap around the school).[/quote]

I hope you learned your lesson. Don't be a retarded skiddie.

Storm_Surge    598
[quote name="Tylerjd"]I got in some deep shit for using this. Its a great tool yes (Thanks Storm!), but some how my school found out what I was doing and then BAM. Few weeks Saturday school (i.e. picking up crap around the school).[/quote]
There are built-in countermeasures in place so you won't get caught running certain features. You probably got caught because somebody saw you do it. Only run this program if you're certain nobody is looking at you directly, and if the teacher has classroom management software like LanSchool, kill it right away before they see you on there.

I will just use it when my teacher goes to the toilet :P
Then i hack everybodys computer in the computer lab such that they go to facebook straight away :P:P

Hahaha, you're a fucking idiot then. Don't be so retarded next time.
  • Downvote 1

Jason    3
My school uses SonicWall, which blocks certain sites such as facebook and things they don't want you to use during class...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This site has been blocked by the network administrator.

URL: [url=http://www.facebook.com/]http://www.facebook.com/[/url]

Block reason: Administrative Custom List settings

If you believe the below web site is rated incorrectly click here
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this work with that or just programs on the computer itself.

Gnarl    1
[quote name="MineCrack"]This will make my basic java class at school very fun.[/quote]
How about you fuck off, you fucking HF skiddie faggot? I've actually seen what you've done on hackforums and the rest of the internet, now get the fuck off these forums before I crush you, you little dick.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4