Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Storm_Surge

[Tool] Elimination Tournament Utility (v1.12)

Storm_Surge    598

Program:

• [*:1kr86f7w]Author: Storm_Surge
    [*:1kr86f7w]Language:
AutoHotkey
[*:1kr86f7w]Code: Open-Source
[*:1kr86f7w]Description: This program is primarily for creating custom hotkeys for Elimination Tournament. It also provides useful tools for the game, such as a stat tracker.
[*:1kr86f7w]Download: Elimination Tournament Utility.zip

Installation:

Extract the archive (including the Settings folder) and run the program. Make sure to bind a hotkey to toggle the other keys; the hotkeys start disabled and must be toggled on.

Notes:

• [*:1kr86f7w]This is not a hack; it does not interact with Warcraft III's memory in any way. Using this utility does arguably violate
section 2 of the Battle.net Terms of Use, but section 6 states that Blizzard can ban your account for literally no reason at all, so the point is moot. This program cannot be reliably detected by anti-cheat services such as Warden and Garena, so you won't get banned.
[*:1kr86f7w]It is possible to detect players using scripts if the game was hosted by a bot. Warcraft III's default Battle.net tick rate is 4, resulting in a maximum possible APM of 240, which is plausible for an unaided human player. If the latency is reduced by a bot, however, a player's APM can surpass this limit. Here is an example.
[*:1kr86f7w]This program does not give you a significant advantage over other players. The purpose of the program was to make the controls in Elimination Tournament easier to use. If you suck at Elimination Tournament, this just lets you suck without hitting as many buttons.
[*:1kr86f7w]The program used to have a whitelist, but this is no longer the case. The program does not send any traffic over the internet for any reason.
[*:1kr86f7w]I suggest toggling your hotkeys off before shopping for items so the script doesn't accidentally purchase things you didn't want.
[*:1kr86f7w]The AutoAim doesn't really work online. The crown breaks the player detection and the network delay makes most shots miss. This is merely a proof-of-concept.

Features:

Custom hotkeys for the game allow for more comfortable play.

Registry repairing detects and fixes broken Warcraft III installs.

Stat tracking allows global stat recording.

Server (Realm) viewer can reset the server list to the defaults.

Accidental item use prevention stops double-healing and origin grenades.

Windows Key toggle prevents accidental minimizing.

Instant Attack/Jump hotkeys make attacking and shooting faster.

Instant Move hotkey cancels any action before moving, making fake attacks easier.

Drop Barricade scripted key can quickly provide protection.

C4 Suicide scripted key can quickly bring everyone down with you.

Spin Attack scripted hotkey can fire unpredictable shots.

Bunnyhop scripted hotkey can increase movement speed with consecutive jumps.

Change View scripted hotkey can rotate the in-game camera for trick shots.

AutoAim and Dodge proof-of-concept can predict movement.

Options:

• [*:1kr86f7w][Accident Prevention] Item Use Rate: This is the time, in milliseconds, to block using an item after using it with a hotkey. This prevents accidentally healing twice or throwing grenades at the map origin. I recommend a value of 250 ms.
    [*:1kr86f7w][Accident Prevention] Windows Key: This toggles the Windows Key while the program is enabled. Disabling the Windows Key can prevent accidentally minimizing the game, so I recommend setting this to Disabled. If you plan to use the Windows Key as a hotkey, keep this Enabled.
    [*:1kr86f7w][scripted Hotkeys] Drop Barricade Slot: This is the item slot containing your Barricades. It's used by the Drop Barricade hotkey to place a Barricade.
    [*:1kr86f7w][scripted Hotkeys] C4 Suicide Slot: This is the item slot containing your C4s. It's used by the C4 Suicide hotkey to drop a C4 at your feet.
    [*:1kr86f7w][scripted Hotkeys] Item Place Distance: This is how far you'll place items such as Barricades and C4s from your character. Change this if the items are dropping too close or too far away. I recommend setting this to 55.

Advanced:

• [*:1kr86f7w][Prediction] Network Delay: This is an approximate number of milliseconds of delay you have. This is used by the AutoAim to predict the enemy's position. Set this to 35 if you're the host.
    [*:1kr86f7w][Prediction] Scan Duration: This is how many milliseconds to watch the targeted opponent before firing at him. It's used to determine how far ahead to aim the shot; longer values are slower but more accurate. I suggest 150 ms.
    [*:1kr86f7w][AutoAim] Weapon Preset: This allows you to choose a weapon preset for the AutoAim feature. Shotgun is the only tested weapon, and Laser sometimes works up close.
    [*:1kr86f7w][AutoAim] Range: This is the weapon's range in pixels. It should default to some value based upon your screen resolution, so don't change it unless you're getting errors.
    [*:1kr86f7w][AutoAim] Bullet Speed: This is how fast the selected weapon's projectile(s) travel. It's used to calculate where to aim, and it should change with the various weapon presets. Don't change this unless you're getting errors.

Stats:

This program can save a log of your performance based upon your username. Clicking the Stats tab will display the stats for the current user (whoever last logged into Battle.net). You can change the current user by clicking Open. The program does not store stats automatically; at the end-game score screen, type /g into the chat while your hotkeys are enabled to record the stats. You can cancel the process at any time by typing X. You can also reset your stats at any time by clicking Reset.

Servers:

Some players use a custom server list to connect to Korean servers. The program can display which servers (realms) you can access. It can also restore your servers to the defaults with the Restore button.

Screenshot:

gXlaj.png

• Upvote 2

Storm_Surge    598

I might update this program to include custom hotkeys, so you could make your own basic functions (like use two items at the same time). We'll see if I'm bored enough to do that.

Warchamp7    541

My copy has decided to stop working right. At least the C4 Hack, it's usually off from the center and I'm not moving the mouse T_T

Storm_Surge    598

Make sure you have the latest version, which is the one posted in this thread. After you're sure you have the correct one, make sure the C4 Distance option in the Settings tab is set correctly. If the C4 doesn't get placed sometimes, move the slider to the left a little. If it does get placed but you sometimes miss it, try sliding it to the right. I find that 60-65 works best (although I use 70+ with the laser, since that sometimes goes through the C4).

If you're still having trouble, make sure you have the C4 in the correct slot. Also keep the cooldowns for attacking and using C4s in mind.

ElfLeaderMike    105

Storm don't forget to add a feature to the program where you can remotely turn it off/fuck it up with the double click of an exe. That way you can disable entire clans that you distribute this to XD.

Storm_Surge    598

I updated the program. It fixed a minor glitch with toggling the hotkeys, made Instant Jumping smoother, and made the C4 Suicide faster and more accurate. This will not work with your old settings file.

Michael    1

How long did it take to make this cool program? HXO4rRXSS.

Let me translate for 12-year olds:

HOW LONG DID IT TAEK 2 MAEK THES COL PROGRM?!!!? OMG HXO4RXS!111!!!! OMG WTF LOL

Storm_Surge    598

It took me like a day to make this, but it was a remake of an older one that took longer to make (due to problems I already knew how to solve in the new one).

Michael    1

A day? Gosh you're such an epic ownasauras. I hope you don't eat me.

Storm_Surge    598

RAWR!

I might add a few extra options to this soon. One would lock your mouse in the window so if you played in widowed mode you can scroll the camera. The other would give you the option of toggling the Windows key; right now my program turns the key off while it's running because of how gay it is, but I may add the option of turning it on.

Storm_Surge    598

The old download link was corrupt. I've uploaded the new version, which has a couple of neat features that are nearly useless.

Storm_Surge    598
Storm don't forget to add a feature to the program where you can remotely turn it off/fuck it up with the double click of an exe. That way you can disable entire clans that you distribute this to XD.

I actually had to add this in the new version. The copy here doesn't have any restrictions enabled, so don't worry. You can look through the source code if you don't believe me.

Storm_Surge    598

I've moved this thread to the public release forum and posted the most recent version of the utility. There are no longer any restrictions on who can use the program.

I rarely play Elimination Tournament anymore due to college, work, and playing other games (Starcraft II). Consequently, there aren't really any downsides to releasing the program to the public.

There are, however, some upsides. This program has caused tremendous controversy over the past 3+ years, and it's time to lay all of the rumors to rest. I've heard ridiculous claims that the program can play for you, give vision hacks, and make all of your grenades bounce perfectly. These claims, as you can now verify yourself, are all false.

I don't expect the controversy to end. In all likelihood, it will shift toward the mediocre players with unwarranted self-importance. These players with nothing but excuses will be exposed as liars; they've claimed for years that the playing field wasn't level, but this release will change nothing in terms of who's better.

This release has another benefit as well. It shows how relatively unimportant the liars I'm referring to are. Some of them think that they're respected authority figures in the ET community, but nobody's going to remember them once the shift in controversy blows over.

Enjoy the program and remember that most of what you've heard consists of lies. Liars don't make good clan leaders, now, do they?

• Upvote 1

Odstmega117    0

Program:

• [*:1kr86f7w]Author: Storm_Surge
    [*:1kr86f7w]Language: AutoHotkey
    [*:1kr86f7w]Code: Open-Source
    [*:1kr86f7w]Description: This program is primarily for creating custom hotkeys for Elimination Tournament. It also provides useful tools for the game, such as a stat tracker.
    [*:1kr86f7w]Download:
Elimination Tournament Utility.zip

Installation:

Extract the archive (including the Settings folder) and run the program. Make sure to bind a hotkey to toggle the other keys; the hotkeys start disabled and must be toggled on.

Notes:

• [*:1kr86f7w]This is not a hack; it does not interact with Warcraft III's memory in any way. Using this utility does arguably violate section 2 of the Battle.net Terms of Use, but section 6 states that Blizzard can ban your account for literally no reason at all, so the point is moot. This program cannot be reliably detected by anti-cheat services such as Warden and Garena, so you won't get banned.
    [*:1kr86f7w]It is possible to detect players using scripts if the game was hosted by a bot. Warcraft III's default Battle.net tick rate is 4, resulting in a maximum possible APM of 240, which is plausible for an unaided human player. If the latency is reduced by a bot, however, a player's APM can surpass this limit. Here is an example.
    [*:1kr86f7w]This program does not give you a significant advantage over other players. The purpose of the program was to make the controls in Elimination Tournament easier to use. If you suck at Elimination Tournament, this just lets you suck without hitting as many buttons.
    [*:1kr86f7w]The program used to have a whitelist, but this is no longer the case. The program does not send any traffic over the internet for any reason.
    [*:1kr86f7w]I suggest toggling your hotkeys off before shopping for items so the script doesn't accidentally purchase things you didn't want.
    [*:1kr86f7w]The AutoAim doesn't really work online. The crown breaks the player detection and the network delay makes most shots miss. This is merely a proof-of-concept.

Features:

Custom hotkeys for the game allow for more comfortable play.

Registry repairing detects and fixes broken Warcraft III installs.

Stat tracking allows global stat recording.

Server (Realm) viewer can reset the server list to the defaults.

Accidental item use prevention stops double-healing and origin grenades.

Windows Key toggle prevents accidental minimizing.

Instant Attack/Jump hotkeys make attacking and shooting faster.

Instant Move hotkey cancels any action before moving, making fake attacks easier.

Drop Barricade scripted key can quickly provide protection.

C4 Suicide scripted key can quickly bring everyone down with you.

Spin Attack scripted hotkey can fire unpredictable shots.

Bunnyhop scripted hotkey can increase movement speed with consecutive jumps.

Change View scripted hotkey can rotate the in-game camera for trick shots.

AutoAim and Dodge proof-of-concept can predict movement.

Options:

• [*:1kr86f7w][Accident Prevention] Item Use Rate: This is the time, in milliseconds, to block using an item after using it with a hotkey. This prevents accidentally healing twice or throwing grenades at the map origin. I recommend a value of 250 ms.
    [*:1kr86f7w][Accident Prevention] Windows Key: This toggles the Windows Key while the program is enabled. Disabling the Windows Key can prevent accidentally minimizing the game, so I recommend setting this to Disabled. If you plan to use the Windows Key as a hotkey, keep this Enabled.
    [*:1kr86f7w][scripted Hotkeys] Drop Barricade Slot: This is the item slot containing your Barricades. It's used by the Drop Barricade hotkey to place a Barricade.
    [*:1kr86f7w][scripted Hotkeys] C4 Suicide Slot: This is the item slot containing your C4s. It's used by the C4 Suicide hotkey to drop a C4 at your feet.
    [*:1kr86f7w][scripted Hotkeys] Item Place Distance: This is how far you'll place items such as Barricades and C4s from your character. Change this if the items are dropping too close or too far away. I recommend setting this to 55.

Advanced:

• [*:1kr86f7w][Prediction] Network Delay: This is an approximate number of milliseconds of delay you have. This is used by the AutoAim to predict the enemy's position. Set this to 35 if you're the host.
    [*:1kr86f7w][Prediction] Scan Duration: This is how many milliseconds to watch the targeted opponent before firing at him. It's used to determine how far ahead to aim the shot; longer values are slower but more accurate. I suggest 150 ms.
    [*:1kr86f7w][AutoAim] Weapon Preset: This allows you to choose a weapon preset for the AutoAim feature. Shotgun is the only tested weapon, and Laser sometimes works up close.
    [*:1kr86f7w][AutoAim] Range: This is the weapon's range in pixels. It should default to some value based upon your screen resolution, so don't change it unless you're getting errors.
    [*:1kr86f7w][AutoAim] Bullet Speed: This is how fast the selected weapon's projectile(s) travel. It's used to calculate where to aim, and it should change with the various weapon presets. Don't change this unless you're getting errors.

Stats:

This program can save a log of your performance based upon your username. Clicking the Stats tab will display the stats for the current user (whoever last logged into Battle.net). You can change the current user by clicking Open. The program does not store stats automatically; at the end-game score screen, type /g into the chat while your hotkeys are enabled to record the stats. You can cancel the process at any time by typing X. You can also reset your stats at any time by clicking Reset.

Servers:

Some players use a custom server list to connect to Korean servers. The program can display which servers (realms) you can access. It can also restore your servers to the defaults with the Restore button.

Screenshot:

gXlaj.png

where is the download?

ReubenMcHawk    27

[*.1kr86f7w]Download: [attachment=103:Elimination Tournament Utility.zip

where is the download?

Try there. And the thread's a bit old, it might not even work any more.

Edited by ReubenMcHawk